Friday, September 28, 2007

It's gonna be 150am in a minute time. Hehe!!! I'm so happy today. I'll go into details later k. =)

Yesterday outing to Geylang with Kak Rina & Sharinna & Jannah were so much fun fun fun!!! Met with Kak Rina after solat Asar then proceed to meet Sharinna. Even on the way to Paya Lebar,Me & Kak Rina were already on 'high' mode. Kept laughing & laughing sey.

Arrived at Geylang rather early,so we walked around and all. But we skip the food bazaar first. Nafsu beb. Hehe!! Then at about 630pm,we went to Hiag Road to break fast. That's when Jannah joined us. After eating and all,jalan2 again. Then Kak Rina's friend,Shah joined us.

Laughed & laughed like nobody business. Walk & walk till we were so tired and rest. Ate some food we bought such as Deng-deng,Takoyaki balls,Otak-otak & many more lah. After eating we decided to head home. It was already 10pm by then.

Took bus 7 then alight at Clementi. Pictures were taken in the bus. Even in the bus,we were so 'high' ehk. Sumer lupa makan ubat ah that day. =p Took 99 at Clementi and all separate from there. Me & Jannah took lotsa picture inside 99 ehk. Check it out at my friendster ehk.

Arrived home at about 12 plus. Shower & all before hogging online till 4am. Then head for bed but was waken up by Adek call & Kak Rina msg. Haha!!! Call & msg me just for the sake of disturbing. Cekek darah btol ah. =p

Today!! 27 September 2007... Best day ever...

Woke up at 145pm cause my mum woke me up and we chatted about some people. Okie,gossip jap dengan my Mum ehk. Then give Adek a wake up call but he was already awake ehk. Taik Kambing Btol. Buat penat jer call.

Then get ready to go for my Beijing Olympic Crew Challenge at Pioneer Mall. Ann Nee has sent me to represent Jurong Point. Adek & Fafa were first few to be there. Then Alvin came and joined us. Followed by Kak Rina,Joanne & Yen Ni. Lastly Sharinna.

Shockingly,Francis came too. I was so shocked sey. I never expected him to come down. He came straight from work sey. Seriously,I was totally surprise. Even Adek was surprise okie. All stayed till the end of competition. They never fail to give me their words of motivation & encouragement. I'm so touched. Each time they saw me,they will always remind me to put on a smile. I never expected them to come down after work just to support me. Kak Rina,Joanne,Sharinna & Francis all came down after work sey. Wah!! Touched giler!!!

While waiting for the competition to start,talked to Alan,Felix and all many other managers from other stores. Chatted as if we have known each other for such a long time. It was fun being with them. Even Ray was there.

Adek wasn't really there when I was competing. He went to fetch Dora. But it's okie. Atleast he was there at the beginning. Don't ask me about the result. I got 2nd. Yah,2nd from the last!!!! =p But all my manager said it was okie. Since all the competitor were mostly crew leader or have experience of more than 2 years. I just work for 9 months sey. And I'm not a crew leader or wadever sak.

Ann Nee,Kak Rina & Francis said that I'm already a winner at our store cause I manage to represent them. N with my experience and all,it is already great that I didn't get last. =) So nice of them kan. They all salute me for having the courage in taking part the competition. =D I got a certificate of participation tau. Check it out at my Friendster. =)

After the competition,me,Adek & Dora went to chill and talk. All have been said. All have been done. No more grudges. No more jealousy. Settled!! I'm glad it's all over. Peace to our unique relationship. Let's just be happy together k. If that is possible ah. =p

Now I wanna go & sleep. So tired sey. Till then...

PS: What You Did Today Make Me Love You Even More. =)




1:45 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009