Life is so difficult.
Hidop Susah,Mati pon susah!! A script from P.Ramlee movie. If I'm not wrong,it's Madu Tiga.
FridayBusy Busy Busy Day. Start off my day with an early early chat with Mr Bestfren at exactly 12 midnight ehk. Chat & Chat. Dah lamer takder bestfren talk lah kater kan. Then help my mum with the preparation of breaking fast with all my relatives later. Yup,all my relatives were going to break fast at my house that day.
Once I finish helping,went to bed and slept till 2pm ehk. Shower and prayed before helping my mum intensively with the cooking and cleaning of the house. Tired lah sei!! Around 630pm - 7pm,all my relatives came. Total of 40 people in my house ehk. Kecoh like pasar malam lah sei!! The whole living room was filled with people. Not forgetting the dining area & also the balcony. N me,I was thrown far to the kitchen. No more space outside ehk.
After eating,chatting & gossiping session for most of us while cleaning up the area. My gossip partner wasn't around so I just chit chat with my aunts & uncles. After that,we all solat terawih and then most head home ah. Only few stayed behind to rest before my brother sent them back home.
Rest awhile before I went out to meet Ezat under the void-deck. Chat with each other till 2am before we head home. I just got this to say for you bro..
Not that I don't trust you,but I don't have that confident you will be able to keep to your promise. Now problems have not arise,you can say anything. You can promise me everything. But once something crops up,I just want to see how you going to react. I never held on to any guys promise cause I know they never keep to their promise before. I know I'm hurting you by saying this but I guess it's better you know it now than later. I wont blame you or anybody if anythings happen. I'll just take it as a test from god. SaturdayI'm working!! Yup2. It was damned tiring. Plus I was like fasting ehk. Never eat till 705pm. I was hungry like hell sak. After work,went to meet Dora. Had a chat with her and all. Well,I guess the chat doesn't came to a good ending cause something she said has hurt me much too deep.
What more can I say?? I guess I'll just forget about it. But hey,I'm the type of person that can easily forget but wont easily forgive. N Some stuff cant be forgiven with just the word 'Sorry'. I know it's hard to accept this shit. But I can just swallow everything and pretend nothing has ever happen. One thing for sure,my heart still ache as much as ever and this time even more cause I never expect this to be coming from you AGAIN. SundaySwytaz Anniversary!!!Yup2. It's
Swytaz First Anniversary!!! We are One Year Old now!!! Swytaz,
an unexpected friendship between four gerls with different personality but hearts which beats as ONE. So much we went through,so much we overcome and we are still trying very hard to stabilize our friendship. It's hard. No doubt it is very hard. No denial about that. But each and every one of us are putting in as much effort as possible for this friendship to last. We love each other just too much for it to end and let it go down the drain. To all my Swytaz,Happy First Anniversary to Us. And please get the video which I have done just for us & no one else. Remember tau. Love you gerls larh!!!
I work till 930pm and then accompany Ezat to do his closing at Cafe. Reached home at 230am. Shower then head for bed.
MondayWoke up at 230pm ehk. Damned damned tired!!! Shower and all before getting ready to go & break fast at Clementi. Yup2. My mum wanted to break fast at her Sister's house.
Went there to break fast and all. After which,head home at about 10pm after fetching my dad. Lepak in the room watching TV and all before going to bed at 3am.
TuesdayI woke up early today. I woke up at 12 noon. Then do some admin work for myself and the family before getting ready to go out with my kuzin.
Met her at NUH before going to Plaza Singapura. Shopped there a bit before we walk to City Hall to break fast. We ate Ayam Penyet & Gado-Gado & Our all time fav,Sugarcane Drink. Hehe!! We share everything. Makan Berdamai. That's what Kakak said. After breaking fast,both also non-stop gossip about people ehk. Kutok orang maha kutok sak. That's what will always happened when Me & Kakak met. Talk non-stop & kutok also non-stop. Jahat ah mulut kiter!!
After eating,we went to Suntec City to buy donuts from the Donut Factory. After which,we had dessert at Gelare. We had waffle lah sei!!!
Indulgence Indulgence!! Guess what we had after that? We had Pretzel lah plak!!! Fulamak!! It was a totally huge indulgence for the both of us. It has been a long time since we eat this kind of sweet & fattening food ehk.
After that,we went to Geylang. Walk & walk.
Indulgence again. Bought alot of food. Let me just list some of them..
1)Kacang Kuda
2) Ayam Madu
3)Kebab
4)Dengdeng
5)Keropok leko
Yup2. That were the list of food we bought ehk. Not forgetting 3 bottle of Soursop Drink and Air Katira. =)
Ini Baru orang kater makan ikot nafsu sak!!! After thinking about all the food I ate,I don't think I'm going to take any solid food for the coming three days. Yah,that's what I'm gonna do. =) Takot gain weight alik lah....
If you are wondering just how exactly I'm feeling now,I just wanna say that I actually also don't know what are my real feeling now. It's a mixture. I think we just take what comes to us. No need to force. No need to predict. No need to do anything. Just take & go. I guess we will be better that way. It's easy for you & easy for me. Don't pressurise me with all your message cause I know how much I mean to you & there is no need for you to repeat it over and over again. It will be meaningless after a while. I appreciate what you have done for me and I thank you for teaching me regarding how difficult & happy life can be. I don't blame you for anything. So, no apology is needed. =)
Sometime I just feel tired,I feel weak and when I feel weak,I feel like I want to give up but I got to search within myself and try to find the inner strength to just pull that shit out of myself and get the motivation to not give up and not be quitter no matter how bad I want to fall flat on my face. Even if it makes me less human,I'm Masrurah. I'm Strong.
K lah. Till then people. Orang pon dah bgn sahur!!! Hehe!!
PS: I Still Cant Get Over You Sia. =x