Friday, September 21, 2007

Tired tired tired!!! Should be sleeping but I cant cause my cough don't allow me to. Nabei!!! Just had my shower and feeling so fresh ehk.

Today is like the most tiring day ever sak. Managed to sleep only at 4am then woke up at 1050am to get ready for work. But the stupid bus was late ehk. Btol menguji tahap kesabaran aku sak!!! Arrived work at 1202pm. Late sia!! Luckily never kena scold. Serene & Sophia just told me to call up if I cant make it in time.

Kena assigned counter. Wah!! The moment I start,people were streaming in sei. Damned a lot of people. Don't know where they come from and there were only 3 counter crews leh. Wah lau!! Damned tiring lor. N the crowd like forever never ending sei. Macam nak tercabot lutut aku!!!

To make it even worst,there was no fries crew. We have to pack fries ourself. Wah!! Buih tahan leh!! During break,rest awhile but still feel tired. N to make it worst,I kena extend till 9pm. That was the time I finally eat after the whole day fasting. N I was supposed to break fast at my Aunt's place today sak.

Really very very tired. Even the manager pitied us cause there never expected such a crowd. We seriously blame her sak!! Cut labour!! Cut labour!! Cut labour her head arh!!! Bodoh!!! Nabei!!! Bagero btol!!!!

Oh yah,have you been to the new Bossini store. They just renovated their store. N it's in lime green colour ehk. Nice nice nice!! N I'm aiming for this t-shirt that I've been falling in love with. Not only that,I saw this Casio watch. Wah!! Damned nice sia. Lime green colour leh. Nice sei!! Gonna get all this stuff ah. But before that,I have to clear my handphone bill,my insurance,my concession pass & getting my hari raya shoe. So,most probably,I'll get this stuff after Raya ehk. But no matter wad,I WILL get it!!! Hehe! =p

K lah,I think I wanna rest. Tomorrow is another battle for me. Luckily tomorrow is Kak Rina & Ann Nee n yah,Fadly as well. Atleast gerek2 nyer manager ah. Hope I can survive sey. I think I can die of exhaustion sey if everyday short of crew like this. Buto ah kau!!!

Nytz people!!!

PS: I'm Just Miss Your Voice & Ur Perfume Smell. =)




11:41 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009