Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Before I continue watching Young & Dangerous Part 2,I guess I better update my blog first. Eversince Phillip introduce me to crunchyroll.com,I've been watching Young & Dangerous. I want to watch the whole series ah. I love the story line. It seems to attract me sey. It's all about triad & fighting & violence. Kiwak!! My type of movie sey. =)

Work from 2pm till closing. Working with Fadly & Francis really made my blood boils sey. Keep disturbing me sak. I simply just endure sey. If I say back,I'll confirm kena worst from them. So I just keep quiet sey.

Break fast with Kak Rina,Iwan & Brian. We had chicken rice. Makan berdamai lagy. =) Then I had my Takoyaki balls!!! I'm addicted to it ah. It has become one of my favourite food now. Then continue working till 1030pm before helping Kak Rina with end month stock take at McCafe. N great thing is,we had sandwich before that which Kak Rina make. It was very cheesy. I like!!!

After that,help to close cafe. Manage to finish at 130am. Waiting for main store to finish. All when home at about 330am. Had fun with Phillip. He is learning Malay from me. It's just funny ah. =D

Something happened during closing. There was this stupid cockroach chasing me and I ran. I ran & ran till I hit that shutter sak!!! Sakit sak!!! I think there is a bruise. Each time I shampoo my hair,it will be very painful. Haix....

Reach home,drink a cup of milk before going to bed.

Monday
Woke up at nearly 2pm ehk. So damned sleepy. My aim for that day was to tidy my room. So indeed,I made it. I clean my room,change the curtain and even manage to fix the new side table for my TV ehk. I did it all by myself!!! *Good Job*

But by 530pm,I was weak ah. No energy. So I sleep till 630pm. Woke up & realize that Mum has finishing cooking. So she ask for my help. For the first time,this year,I cooked a meal for breaking fast. I cooked Nasi Goreng okie. N I think it taste nice ah. I cook,I ate it and praise it myself. Haha!!!! But really,it's nice sey. =)

After breaking fast,shower then pray before meeting Dora. She wanted to fetch Adek home. So yah,we went. N since I wanted to go to the Pasar Malam,so I just accompany her lah. Wanted to surprise Adek & indeed he was surprise ehk. We end up talking with Phillip and John before heading to Pasar Malam at 930pm. I bought quite a few stuffs. I bought 3 P.Ramlee movies,a tissue box,a card holder,a letter holder,sleeveless t-shirt and Takoyaki balls!!! Hehe!!

Head home and all. Met Dearie cause I bought for her Takoyaki Balls. I know she love it too!! Hehe!! Then head home. Hog online till late and I watched Young & Dangerous till dawn. Head to bed at 5am sak.

Tuesday
Woke up at 9am. But return back to sleep and woke up at 1230pm. I was working at 130pm. Was 5 mins late. That stupid bus ah!! Come so late then drive so slow!!! Nabei!!!

Reached only then kena assigned counter. Yup,so run counter with Bryan,Sue & Alby. Gerek nyer kakis ah. Then break fast with Bryan. We had KFC buddy meal. Makan berdamai. I was having massive heading sak. The stupid construction made my head spin sak. I almost wanted to faint but luckily after taking some painkillers,I was slightly better.

Went home with Sharinna. Reached home,rested before hogging online now. Hehe!! I wanna watch Young & Dangerous now. See yah people. =)

PS: Where are you? Why didnt you come?




12:48 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009