Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello Hello everybody!!!! How's the weekend? Must be enjoying yourselves right. Hehe!! Well,I did enjoy but at the same time my gastric just wont leave me during the festive season ehk. Haix,what to do ehk. Brace up people. This is going to be a looooonnnnnggggg entry ehk. =p

Right after I post the previous entry,I rushed down to the CoffeeShop infront of my house to buy food for break fast. Well,bought 3 packets of Mee Goreng for the family and we lantak lah. Yang tak puaser pon lantak ehk. Hehe!!

After eating and all,last minutes packing before leaving the house at 8pm. Our next stop was Jurong Point. My Bro wanted to buy a new watch for Hari Raya ehk. Last minutes LAGY!!! So yah,we went. Mum,Bro & lil sibling all went to TimeClub whereas I went to McD to meet Kak Rina. Chatted and all before meeting my family back at 920pm.

Next stop was to fetch my Dad before heading to my Grandma house at Bukit Panjang. Met my grandma. Chatted with her then get her blessing before we proceed to Kuala Lumpur(KL). By then it was already 1045pm.

It was a four and half hour ride. But we had a pit stop at Malacca cause I was hungry. It was 230am. My stomach was damned hungry sak. Complain to my Dad and he finally decide to stop at Malacca cause he was hungry too. Guess what I had? I had A&W okie. Maner nak dapat A&W kat Singapore beb....

So I bought the Classic favourite which is the Corney Dogs & Rootbeer Float. I ate alone ehk cause the rest just woke up and wasnt really in the mood to eat. They just taste some of it. Well,too bad. They are missing out the best supper ever!!! Haha!!!

After eating,continue our journey and reached KL at 4am. Slept over at Ibu Milah house till 9am before going back to Grandpa house.

Friday(Raya Eve)
So yah,woke up at 9am and I was still damned sleepy ah. But no choice ah have to wake up and helped out with the Raya's cooking. I didn't helped out in the morning. I was so damned sleepy that my Ibu Milah asked me to sleep first. So I did and I woke up at 1pm. Okie,shower and everything. Then I did helped out in the kitchen ah. I helped wash all the plates,cutlery and everything for Raya use.

After that,I cooked the Kuah Kacang okie. The gravy eaten with Satay. Wah!! It took such a long time to cook that dish sak. I even fall asleep infront of the stove okie. Cant imagine right? I'll tell how the situation. Since we cooked outside,the stove is low. So there is a stool for us to sit down while stirring the dish. Then my Ibu Milah told me not to stir too often. So I leave it. That's when I fall asleep ehk!! I was only awaken when the gravy boils and it sputter out. Kena my hand okie!!! Pain sak!! There's a scar sey. =(

Wah!!! I immediately when into the kitchen and complain to Ibu sey. Complain complain & complain. End up,I told Ibu this,

Me:Dah ah Siti tak nak masak lagy ah
Ibu:Asal pulak?
Me:Kuah tu letup-letup then kena tanggan Siti. Sakit tau. Luka nie ah!!
Ibu: Alah,biaser lah tu. Dah lah takpe lah. Gy masok. Biar Ibu continue.
Me: Okie. Siti pon ngantok sey. Siti tido jap k.
Ibu: Tido lagy?! Ah,yelah2. Gy lah tdo. Nnt nak buka Ibu kejot.

Fuyyoooo!!! Luckily my Ibu Milah was so understanding. So yah,I went back to bed ehk. I slept till 6pm. Mum woke me up and start scolding cause my whole family took a nap. A long nap leaving my Ibu Mila cooking alone. Gosh!! So bad of us!!! Mum,Dad & Lil Sis slept at the living room. Me & bro slept in the room ehk. Rabak sak keluarga aku. Penat giler sey!!!

Okie,so get ready for break fast. Ibu has invited all the other families to break fast together. So yah,most were there except for Obek Yurah's & Mama Eton's family. It was an enjoyable moments ah. It has been two years since I last break fast with them.

After that,we all start to tidy the house,put the cookies in the jar & helped out where ever was needed. It was a joyful moments with my cousins cause we hardly meet and we chatted non-stop about everything. Abang Sham even set out fireworks ehk. Shocking!! But it was great ah. Macam jakun gytu ehk.

By 10pm,slowly family by family started to go home. They needed to tidy their house too. Left only Pak Su.We were waiting for the people to come and takbir at our house. Finally they came and when everything was over,we had supper ehk. Hehe!! Smua lapar!! Malam2 makan lontong with kuah kacang & Ayam Kurma. Shoik ah!!!

Pak Su went home at 1130pm. It was then all of us started to spruce ourselves. I was once again assigned to iron all the Raya clothes!! Kiwak!!! I dread ironing the most sey!!! N since I don't want to woke up early in the morning,I stayed up till 330am to iron the clothes. After that,I wear henna on my nails ehk. Kejer giler sak. Stay up till 430am ALONE ehk. Did all this while watching TV. Their hari raya show was best lah!!

Saturday(1st Day Raya)
Wah!! I woke up at 730am okie. Earliest time ever sak since the last month. I'm shocked okie. My Dad was getting ready to go for Solat Raya. It was then I remember Adek. He promised me he would go for Solat Raya this year but scared he cant woke up. So guess what I did? I called him up okie. Yes,I called him up from KL. Just to wake him up but end up,he didn't go cause he was tired. Haiyo,You ah dek. Nasib baik aku kat KL kalau tak,mmg dah kena dari aku ehk.

After that,shower and all. Helped to serve the food out for my relatives coming later. And by 10am,almost all has arrived. Most ate first. I was busy getting ready ehk cause I shower last and all my sibling took damned long time to shower!! Luckily I was ready just in time for the "Forgive & Forget" session.

So yah,all bersalam-salaman. Finally,the moment I was waiting for,"The Photography" Session!!! Yezza!!! Kecoh sak!!! I've been trying to upload the pictures at Friendster but cant. I'll try again lah k. If still cannt,the I'll post it here aite.

By 12noon,all had to go separate ways. Visiting their other side of relatives. So yah,left my family & Grandpa. When all went off,we close the door and guess what the whole family does? Kita tido lah beb!!! Yah!! The whole family ehk!!!! Mum,Dad & Lil Bro slept at the living room. Me,Bro & Lil Sis squeece into one bed ehk. Grandpa slept in his room. We didn't even hear people knocking on our door. Luckily,Mum heard sak. So she woke up. Me,Bro & Lil Sis didn't bother to wake up. We just continue sleeping until my mum finally nag.

By then,Bro & Lil Sis woke up ehk. But me? I cant even open my eyes sey. I slept till 4pm. Then shower & get ready to go to Aunty Ina house which is just a street away. Stayed at her house till 7pm before going back. N guess what?! I slept again ehk. This time only me & Bro. Slept till 930pm before showering and get ready to go to Pak Su house.

Stayed there till 12 midnight before going home. I guess it was my most laziest First Day Raya Ever sak!!! Serious sey,sleep & sleep only sak. -.-

Sunday(2nd Day Raya)
Okie. I woke up at 8am. Get ready for my turn to shower. This time I wasn't late. The meeting time was 10am in Grandpa's house. So by 955am,I was ready ehk. But all my relatives haven't arrived. Only by 1020am they start arriving. All together 6 cars plus 2 families cars. Banyak ehk. Yup2,we convoy going to relatives house.

I changed car twice. First I followed my Dad then next I followed my Obek Yurah & finally I followed my cousin,Abg Izan with his family. In that car lah,I had such a great laugh. My only niece was so talkative & mentel ehk. Hehe!! I really love her ah. I though her a few "mentel" stuff and get scolded by my Abang Izan ehk. He said,"Nie bukan anak aku yang mentel. Nie kau yang mentel!!!" Then he laughed. Kiwak!! He said me mentel ehk. I just laughed ah. Cause indeed,I did it sey. =p

Last house was Ibu's house. We stayed there the longest ah. Chatted and eat. Some even fall asleep. By 700pm,family by family started to go home. But promise to meet us back at Grandpa's house at 8pm to send us off.

So yah,we reached my grandpa house and Mum & me start to pack. Lincah sak. Chop chop chop!! Everything was pack in half an hour!!! Team work beb!!!! Yeah!!! =) By 9pm,we were all ready to head back to Singapore. Salam & Salam each other. Hugs & kisses were exchanged. Then yah,we set off. Macam tak nak balik but we know we have to. Till we meet again.......

So yah,the moment Dad hit the expressway,all the four sibling sleep sey. I only managed to wake up at 12midnight. By then,we were already at Pagoh,Johor. Dad couldn't go on. He was so sleepy. Bro took over and drive till Singapore. Finally,reached Singapore at 2am and texted message all my Sweethearts!!!! Miss them so much sak!!!

First to call was Darling!! Oh,god! I miss her so much!!! She asked about school and all. Before hanging up,we managed to say our "Forgive & Forget" speech. Hehe!!! Next was Dearie,she was down with fever cause she miss me too much ehk. Called me up to asked about school also and yes,we also managed to say our "Forgive Forget" speech.

Then came in all the replies from Adek,Dora & Bestfren. Finally went to bed at 4am after watching Salam Lebaran with Siti Nurhalizah.

Monday(3rd Day Raya)
Woke up at 130pm ehk. Mum was nagging. She needed me to help fold the clothes as she said it was already as tall as Mount Everest. *Ader2 jer Ibu aku* So yah,woke up and helped her fold the clothes and all. Then get a phone call from Dearie.

She needed me to accompany her to the clinic cause of her fever. Met up at 245pm and head down to Nanyang Central. After the visit,she wanted to get some food. My stomach was already like hell ehk. Didnt eat much the past few days. So gastric ah. Even actal pill doesn't work anymore. So I just endure. She offer me nice sandwiches but I really cant eat cause the pain was unbearable sey.

Went home and must asked to get ready as we were going to Grandma house. So yah,get ready and all. By 535pm,we were out of the house to fetch my Dad. Reached there at 630pm and eat some ketupat before going through the "Forgive & Forget" Session as well as "The Photography" Session. Left Bukit Panjang at 730pm and head to Tech Whye. Didn't stay there long and we head to Clementi by 815pm.

Yup,went to Obek house. About half an hour later,Baby came with Kak lia & Abg Farid. Hehe!! Baby was so dashing lah. He keep smiling ehk. Cair dok. =p The most touching part was when we wanted to go home. All my family members has walk off and I was still chatting with Obek then guess what? Baby called me ehk. Of course he didn't called Mama Siti ah. He called me in his baby way. Touching sak. I just don't want to leave ehk when he did that.

Next stop was Jurong East,my birth place. Well,Kakak was there. So we non stop chatted and laughed. Mak cooked Mee Soto but didn't eat cause my stomach wasn't in the mood. So yah,chat & laughed with Kakak till late before going home. Adik wasn't at home. She was working night shift.

Yah,went home at about 1130pm and happily jumped on my bed ehk. Took out the Malay novel I borrowed and read. Wah!! Feeling dok. Haha!!! Read till 1am before hogging online till 5am ehk. Watched Lovers In Paris. Wah!! I'm a K-drama addict now ehk. Nabei!!! Haha!!!

Tuesday
Woke up at 130pm. Mum told me to folded the home clothes AGAIN!! Argh!! So yah,I did. Though of going back to bed but fucking shits,there were two great Raya drama on TV1 & TV2. Couldn't sleep and end up crying cause the show was very sad ehk. Both drama ends with death of the main characters. Haiya,so sad sia. Emosi mas ehk!

It's going to be 7pm soon. I going work later at 8pm till 6am ehk. Going to do some house keeping for cafe. Yup,after work straight go home and then school. Fuuuyyyyoooo.... Maner nak dapat sak buat bende giler mcm nie ehk. Tsk tsk tsk.

K lah. Till then people. I'll post some raya pics aite...

PS: I Miss You So Much. Don't Know When We Will Meet.
PS: The Day Is Coming Nearer & Nearer Ehk.... Nabei!!




7:03 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009