I'm happy ehk. Hehe!! Finally I get to meet him just now!!! Yezza!!!! =p
WednesdayClass start at 8am n I woke up at 640am okie. All my family members were shocked to see me wake up so early. My dad thought I was sleep-walking. Mum asked me why I woke up so early. N Lil Sis laughed when she see woke up. Kurang ajar kan semua.
Yah,so I left the house at about 715am and sleep all the way till Clementi ehk. Arrived slightly late ah. Luckily my teacher didn't say anything. Darling was late ehk. Her alarm clock didn't ring. But she was on time just for the photo taking. Ijal also made it on time. But they all wear uniform. I'm the only one wearing polo-tee. =(
Photo-taking was fun and enjoyable ehk. Hehe!!! Suddenly took pictures together ehk. =) I love my classmates!!! So class was till 5pm and I was so dead tired. Dad & Mum fetched me after school and we went to visit my Dad's cousin who has given birth to a Baby Girl. Now I have another 2nd cousin.
Stayed till 7 plus before going off. Dad wanted to go IMM,so yah,with school uniform we went to IMM. Jalan2 with Mum,Dad n Lil bro. Went home at 10pm. Shower and all before hogging online. Text message with Adek for awhile before going to bed at 3am sey.
ThursdayCant wake up sey. Dearie called me up then I woke up. First time sey Dearie woke me up for school. But by then,it was already 8am ah. Class start at 9am sey. So woke up and get ready. By 830am,we were on the way to the bus stop.
Steven and Darling were early. They came to school on time sey. Hehe!! Shock of the week ah. =p 1st lesson was PR,nothing much was done cause groups are presenting the work ah. Normal school routine. End school at 3pm. Went to Clementi before meeting Adek at 345pm.
We went to Queensway shopping Centre as we were getting a gift from our colleagues. Get Amirul a beg. Adek gotta go off first as he was meeting Dora. So yah,I stayed as I was meeting Mervyn. After meeting him,then off I went home cause I was having this stomach cramp. Forget to eat ah cause I though of having dinner with Adek & Dora.
It was so painful that I wanted to take a cab home. But then,not enough cash. =p So yah,took my Actal pill instead and tahan ah. Luckily,it wasn't that bad in th bus. I even managed to sleep ehk. Infact,I only woke up when I was at JJC. Shoik ah!!!
Reached home at 730pm before getting ready to go Dad's friend house. Yah,went even though my stomach was still in pain. Mum asked to to go doctor cause I've been having it quite often recently. Nanti lah,tengok biler free ah.
So yah,went home at about 10pm before catching Law & Order(SVU). A very nice detective drama. End up sleeping at 12am.
FridayWoke up at 7am cause lesson start at 830am. Wah!! I really couldn't open my eyes for the first lesson. Keep dozing off sey. The teacher went through the notes very slow ah. Luckily school ended at 1230pm.
Board the bus and sleep. My aim today was good. I woke up just a stop away. Hehe!! I didn't miss my bus stop. Continue sleeping at home. Should have followed Mum & Dad to Marine Parade but I had a spinning headache so I give it at miss.
Woke up at 615pm and was really damned hungry ah. No food in the kitchen. End up,ending Hari Raya kuehs ehk. Then called Adek up to accompany me go dinner. So he waited at McD ah. Yah,he did accompany me but we eat at McD ah.
Then work at 8pm till 12 am. He came at 1030pm lah sey!!! Hehe!!! So handsome!!! He just cut his hair sey. Handsome sangat sangat lah!!! Hehe!!! But too bad lah,he not working this weekend. Sad sad!!
After work,went home with Alvin and Bryan. Reached home,shower and been online since.
Tomorrow working again. 2pm till 6pm. After that,wanna sleep ah. Tired ah. But see first how lah.
K lah.. till then...
PS: Ur text message made me smile all night. =p