Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm happy shalala. It's so nice to be happy ehk!!! Haha!! I guess today is the best day of the week lah sey!!! I laughed till my stomach cramp sak. It has been awhile since I laugh like this ehk. =p I'll go into details later aite.

Saturday
So yah,after posting the previous entry,my relatives came. It was so happening. N all praised my cooking sey. Oh,well.. This is to show I can cook but I'm just plain lazy ehk. =p After all went home,my whole family went to Bapak Safiee house. We arrived there at about 830pm. Eat chat then went home cause Bapak wanted to come to our house. Yup,only manage to Raya at ONE house. Pathetic sak!!!

So yah,Bapak came with her 2 daughter & 3 grandchildren. Kecoh sekejap rumah sebab ader budak tiga org tu. Hehe!! But nevermind lah,rarely will they come. Bapak went home at about 11pm. Helped Mum & Dad clear tidy the house then receive a phone call from Bapak asking to me to take some food from his house.

Wah!! Yah,so I went ehk. Lepak awhile at Bapak house while Cik Yanti prepare the food. Went home. Wanted to sleep but cant so end up watching VCD. Guess what movie I watched? I watched Love IS Cinta. Kiwak!!! Cete mepek sak. I totally feel not worth it watching that show from 230am till 430am. I only love the song but not the story. Serious sey. I feel cheated. =p No Offense to people who like the show ehk. But really ah,I just don't like it.

Sunday
Woke up at 2pm cause of the late sleep. Woke up only,Mum ask to get ready. We were going to this "Perjumpaan Hari Raya" at Geylang organise by Ustaz TM Fouzy. I was like "Oh,Okie." By 3pm,we were out of the house and by 430pm we were there. Ustaz 1st son is so dashing sey. Cair lah aku tengok. Hehe!!!

After that,we continue our Raya outing till 10pm before going home. I was so pancit by that time. So had a quick shower before going to bed.

Monday
Back to school ehk. So yah,school start at 9am and Steven,Ijal & me all manage to reach on time. Yeah!!! Darling was late. She was still sleeping when I called her at 10am. She came after lunch. Madness occurs that day. We were so hyper ehk. Keep disturbing each other sey.

I don't know why but I feel our close "Suddenly" bond once again. The close bond we had first semester was back. I just felt grateful sey.

So yah,after school,we went to Clementi central with Dearie & frens before going home. Reached home at about 445pm when I receive a call from Kak Rina. She needed me to come for work as there wasn't enough people. But I was not attached to mainstore instead I was attached to cafe ehk.

Yup,first time ehk I really work in cafe. Usually I'll just help Adek with taking orders and he will make the drink but that day,I take order & make the drink sey. N when Kak Nor went for break,left with me & Nick. Both are new to cafe. Wah!! Then guest in ehk.

Nick ask me whether we should press the bell and ask for help. I told him no. Die2 also don't press the bell. Then he was like "U sure ah? Ok lor. Die2 don't press bell k." N indeed we didn't. We handle the crowd ourself sey. Nick was all the way at the espresso machine whereas I was at the Frappe station and counter. Impressive!! We manage to clear all orders without any help ehk. Hehe!! After that,both laughed at how messy the cafe look like. =p

Work till 1030pm. Helped Nick with some pre-close stuff before having my light supper then went home with Kak Rina.

On the way home,Bestfren called. We are going out the next day so we needed to plan the time & place. End up having bestfren talk till 12am. Hehe!! After that,hog online for awhile before going to bed. Was so tired.

Tuesday!!!!
I woke 8am ehk. School start at 9am sey. Was late so text msg Steven telling him I'll go school at 1pm. So yah went back to sleep and woke up at 1130am and get ready for school. All didn't come ehk. Ijal,Steven & Darling!! All were missing sey!! Unable to reach their cell phones.

So yah,I ended school at 4pm and then went to NTUC with Dearie before meeting up with Bestfren & Shasha. All the four of us had lunch at Pizza Hut. Lotsa laughter,arguements & sarcasm were shared. It was enjoyable ehk. So yah,went home at about 6pm. Slept through out the journey. Luckily Dearie was around if not I might miss my bus stop. =p

Reached home,shower & prayed before getting ready to meet Kak Rina. We were going to Abg Zul's house. Met her at 740pm and we proceed to Abg Zul place. Arrived there at about 8pm and my god!!! The house was filled with people I dont know. All were Abg Zul chatter's friend. N by the way,Abg Zul is a Father of FOUR kids ehk. Amazing kan. N he chats at Alamak.com tau.

All his chatter mates were friendly. Their jokes were unbearable lah. I laughed till my stomach cramp sey. I cant stand it sey. Hehe!!! Then we also celebrated BG birthday and there was a karaoke going on. The house were filled with laughter and singing voices. N their voices are all amazing lah.

Went home at 1130pm. Took some pictures with Abg Zul & wife as momentos. Reached home shower and hog online. School start at 8am tomorrow and ends at 5pm. Fuuuyyyyoooo!!!! I hate that ehk!!!!

N tomorrow,there will be a class photo session!!! Hehe!! Planned with Darling to wear the same uniform. =)

K lah..I wanna sleep.. Till then...

PS: I'm Forever Missing You!!!!! Muax!!!




12:55 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009