Friday, October 05, 2007

Okie. I just finish watching Young & Dangerous Part 3. Wah!! Feel Like cursing & swearing that triad group who made so much problem for Hung Hing sey. Nabei!! Getting a bit dramatic watching this movie ehk. I love Ho Nam!! I want my own Ho Nam lah. =p

Wednesday
I woke up rather later. Mum didn't wake me up ehk. Shower and all before going to Dearie house. Mum ordered some kerepek from her mum thus we have to get it ehk. After going there,we went to Jurong Point. Mum & me did some manicure & pedicure. Hehehe!! Macam first time kiter buat gytu ehk. I was slightly late because of that. =p

Reached work,Fadly was still around. Chatted with him for awhile then start work. Finished at 10pm and eat. Wah!! Lapar giler sey!!! Had Fried Fish Soup which Mum bought for me and Big Mac ehk. Plus 3 cups of Ice Lemon teas. Big appetite that day ah.

After that,help at cafe. Biaser jugak. Finished everything at about 2am but then we have to put up this mobile regrading our new drink,Ice Latte & Ice Coffee. So helped Phillip & Abg Zaihan with it. Adek just sit and played the computer ehk. We finished everything at about 330am. Then we went to eat at 7-eleven. Eat & chat about everything before heading home at 430am.

Thursday
Off day!!! Woke up at 130pm. Needed to accompany Adek to cut his hair. Wah!! Ngantok sey. While he cuts his hair,I fall asleep ehk. After that,went to Clementi. I miss Baby Irfan lah!!! On the way to Clementi also I sleep. N that Uncle perangai ah,never on the air on. End up perspiring when I woke up sey. Nabei!!!

Reached Clementi and played with Baby Irfan. Love love love him lah. At about 530pm,I got ready for the outing with Swytaz,Mija & Fyza. While getting ready,Baby Irfan was with me. He kept looking at me ehk. Wah!! Macam Makin Sayang aku kat dier!!! All ready by 6pm and said good-bye to Baby Irfan and all. The time spend was just not enough ah!!!

Met Dearie & Adek at Clementi and we made our way to Paya Lebar. Remy was the first to reached sey. Then Me,Dearie & Adek. Followed by Darling then Dora. Last but not least,Fyza & Emy! Hehe!! Swytaz meet up plus Sistaz meet up ehk!!! Gerek!!! Me & Darling keep provoking each other. Kena sepak dengan dier rabak sey. Can I say I miss being slapped by her? Haha!! =p

Break fast at Teh Tarik. Didn't eat much. Just had Takoyaki Balls,DengDeng and drinks lor. I was just too tired to even eat ah. After eating,met with Mija and walked around before we settle and sit down at Singpost. Laughed chatted & pictures were taken. I didn't chat much. I was just damned tired.

We made our way home at 1120pm. Luckily there were sits ehk. Take a nap but blast my mp3 ehk. Hehe!! Text message with Nadiah & Steven. Oh god!! How much I miss them ehk. Especially my Best Boyfriend!! Hehe!!! Guess I have to wait for school re-open before meeting him. I'm going KL next week already. Another thing that I've been looking forward too!!!

I'm going to meet my 5 nephews and ONLY one niece!!!! Oh,how much I miss them!!! Yeah!! But the date that I'm going is not confirm yet. Could be Wednesday or Thursday ah. Not sure yet. Dad has not confrim the date. I'm waiting thou.

Reached home and I was so hungry ehk. I ate Burger plus Lontong plus cupcakes n Cheesecake!!! I am so damned hungry ah. Then after that,went to fulfill my craving before going to bed. Slept till 230pm ehk. Wah!! Shoik sak!!! Like finally I had enough sleep. Peace!!!

After this I will get ready for work. Working till 12am tonight ehk. Luckily Kak Rina is working today. So it will be slightly better lor.

N now,I'm having a crush. The feeling came back after such a long time. Hehe!! Well,it's just a celebrity crush!!! Know Nash from Lefthanded? That's my crush!!! Haha!!! I still love his songs ehk. =)

K lah.. Till then...

PS: I Miss My Ho Nam Lah!!!! =p




3:44 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009