Guess what I'm listening now? I'm actually listening to this old Malay song title Trauma ehk. It used to be a popular song back in the 90s. Haha!!!! Amazingly,I still remember the lyric ehk. It is just so kental sak. N I'm sure most will remember the boy-band group KRU. They were my first & I guess my last Malay boy-band that I totally love sey. Why am I suddenly remembering all this? Well,just continue reading and you will know. =p
ThursdayOkie,so I had to work. From 12pm till 830pm. Was working with Fad,Francis,Phillip,Serene and Germaine. Gerek nyer managers. Kecoh!! Espcially with Fad & Phillip. Work work till 830pm before actually meeting up with Dearie & Dora.
Had some chat before we went home and all. It was a rather emotional for them but for me it was just too frustrating. Yah,I admit I was damned mad and my blood was boiling like hell when I get to know about it. N he even dare to slap my Dearie. Who does he think he is? Even me, or the Swytaz never ever slap Dearie before sak. Nabei!!!
Went home,shower and stuff before going to bed.
FridaySchool started at 8am but I woke up 9am ehk. So like duh,I didn't went for my Biz Admin class. Luckily Jane & Ayun gave me a wake up call. Indeed I woke up. Hearing Ayun voice was just too shocking. Macam bapak kejot kan anak lah sey!!! Hehe!! * No Offence*
Okie,so we went for meeting lesson before going off at 1230pm and I went home. This is where the "flashback" came. Mum actually recorded Jentera Hits KRU knowing I'm a big fan of them. So when I watched,I actually know most of their songs sey. It was like a sing along session sey. Mum was like laughing at me and Lil Bro keep asking me to shut up. Hehe!!
After watching it,get ready for work at I was starting at 400pm. So yah,get ready and stuff. Reached work,there was fucking large order sey. Kitchen crews were damned busy when I arrive. So yah,I was the one who was supposed to sent it ehk.
When I arrived,the person told me to wait lah. Wah lau wei!!! Called Adek up and he kept me company before the person arrived at about 430pm.
Went back to work and all. Work till 12am with Sophia and Serene. After work,Adek & me met up before we went to Pioneer Mall. We went to meet Nick & Roy!!!! I damned fucking miss Nick sak!!! Serious sey,I totally miss crapping with him,joking & fooling around with him during work. Miss him deeply ah.
Adek & me had supper at McD while waiting for Nick & Roy to finish work at 3am. It was like a heavy supper cause Adek was damned hungry ah. Then Amirul & Pique joined us. Lepak2 till 4am before all head home.
Arrived home,shower then sleep!!!
SaturdayStart work at 2pm. It was crazy sia. N there was another large order. Wah!!! Darah up jer. It was even larger than the day before. Ann Nee & Joanne helped me sent the order. So the three of us sent ah. Wah!! Luckily it was not that hot and all. Arrived back at store,it was kinda guest in. Luckily,counter crews were the great ones.
I was supposed to finish at 6pm but Serene needed my helped till 630pm. So yah,I helped. 630pm,quickly go & change cause I promise Adek & Dora at 6pm to buy Kak Rina's birthday present. Luckily they were not angry ehk. At 7pm,we were on the way to Beach Road. Couldn't find any shoes that suitable to us. So we head down to Bugis.
At Bugis,we went separate ways. Adek went to find Kak Rina's present. Me & Dora went to find the t-shirt we were going to wear during the party. Theme was RED colour. So yah,we did manage to find the t-shirt and bought Kakak's present.
After that,we went for dinner at Lau Pa Sat with Adek's fren,Huz & Addy. It was sucha a feast. We had 30 sticks of satay,Jellyfish Rojak,Stingray,Baby Squid and 15 chicken wings. Sedap sak!! N I didn't eat from morning so it was like heaven. =p
Went home at 12am. Took cab home. Some wrong happen in the cab. It was just shocking. Can I use that word? Hehe!!! Let it just be between the Trios lah ehk. Sorry.
Lepak at Dora's void deck before going home at 130am. Text message with Adek & Dora regarding plans for the chalet. Adek was in for a BIG surprise ah. Hehe!!!
SundayMeet up was supposed to be 1230pm. But I was already awake by 1030am ehk. Packed my stuff and all before receiving a call from Dearie. Chatted with her for awhile before get ready to meet Kak Rina at 1230pm at the bus stop.
Then went to Pasir Ris with two of Kak Rina's elder sister and kak Yatie. On the way there,me & Dora were planning of the surprise we wanna give Adek. =) Both were excited and cant wait to Punk'd him. =p
Arrived at Aloha Loyang about 230pm and we started to prepare some stuff for the event that happening at night. Lepak2 with Kak Yatie before Adek & Addy came at about 5pm. Then we ate,played some games and chit chatted. Even during this time,I was texted messaging with Dora regarding the surprise. Hehe!!!
Played this game whereby Adek has to 'make-up' my face ehk. Indeed,he really make-up me into a CLOWN!! Nabei!!! Takper2. He kena trok from me sia. Dora came when we were playing that game. She went to hide in the room.Adek doesn't know she was coming. Hehe!!! He was so devastated when he knows about it.
When everybody ask him where Dora was,all he could answer was "Don't know ah". N he will answer it in a very gruff voice sey. Hehe!!! All the managers knows Dora was coming. Infact everybody knows except for him!!! Haha!!!
Finally when Me & Addy 'reveal' Dora out,he was jumping for joy. But that was not the end of the surprise. More to come ehk. Okie,then pictures were taken,more food were eaten,jokes were shared and many more lah.
At about 10pm,Dora & me went up to get ready the 2nd part of Adek's surprise thing. We wanted to do a farewell for him ehk. Yup2,all the managers knows only he doesnt knows!!! Haha!!! Called Francis up and ask him to get all the managers up while Francis go and get Adek.
Haha!! Adek was so scared we might sabo him that he went to hide. Francis had a hard tme finding him. End up,he came and was surprise by the fact a cake was there for him. He does kena sabo. Cake were smudge onto his face by me!!! Haha!!! Padan muker kau!!!!
It was fun ah. Just fun. The night went on till late night with playing Uno and sharing jokes. All went sleep only at 530am. Adek & Addy went home at about 7am. As for me I woke up at 8am and get ready for school. Yup2,from Pasir Ris all the way to Clementi. Butt cramp sak. Darling went to school with me ehk.
School was super-duper tiring. Went home and sleep till 10pm sey. Woke up and eat before going back to bed.
TuesdayWoke up at 1130am. Wah!!!! Super shoik ah!!! Just had AOFA lesson then PR before going to JP and meet Adek for dinner. Reached home,did some revision before going to bed.
Great news people!!! Adek enlisment has been postpone!!!! Yipppeeee!!!! Eventhou I was sleepy,but I was still happy. He called me up ehk and share his happiness. N this cause me to stay awake till 1am. Nabei!!!
WednesdayWoke up at 7am. Lesson start at 8am sey. Late. I was an hour late. It was raining heavily. No motivation to go school sey. Super duper sleepy sak. School ended at 5pm. So tired sey.
After school accompany Jane take 154 as she was meeting her husband at 6pm at Boon Lay. Bring her around west side area ehk. Then she took 242 with me to see the housing area. Hehe!! I was her tour guide lah kater kan. Hehe!!!
Have been online since I get home. After this,I'm going to do my Public Relation(PR) revision. Having test soon sia. Ish ish ish!!!
Btw,I'm happy sey!!! Peace!!
K lah..
Till then..
PS: Love love love you larh!!!!!