Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Helo people. How are you? Hope you are doing great. I'm doing rather okie. Just having flu and cough ehk. I guess it must be the weather ah. It has been cooling lately. N you know how I hate the cold weather. =p

Thursday(night)
After posting the pictures,I was getting ready to go Pasar Mlm with Dora & Adek. By then,it was already 9pm. Mum & Dad were already nagging cause it was rather late and I still wanted to go out but I argued and still went out. =p

Met them and we bought all kind of foods and drinks. After buying them,we went to Dora's void deck and eat. Kecoh sak. We keep provoking and swearing at each other. Every sentence will have the word "sial","bodoh" and wadevernot. Rabak!! N we were like talking at the top of our voices. Luckily,no complaint or wad ehk.

Went home at about 11pm. Watched TV before going to bed at about 1230am.

Friday
Yes. I did went for morning class but was late. I arrived at 835am when class was supposed to start at 8am. Oh,well! Atleast I came ehk. Class till 1pm and then off I went to Clementi. Met my Prince and we lepak2 lah. Hehe!!! N he is just getting more handsome as days goes by.

After putting him to bed,I went to get ready as I was going for work at 430pm. Get ready and all before leaving the house at 330pm. Arrived work slightly late as I needed to help Dearie get some stuff.

Work till 12am and it was fun. Adril & John are now my kakis. We had so much fun crapping and disturbing each other sak. Stayed till closing and Adek came by. So yah,like forever arguing ehk. I don't know when we are going to be nice with each other sey. We are like forever on each other throats. Forever screaming and shouting at each other. All I have to say,It was our kind of love lah ehk.

After closing,went for supper with Abg Zul,Kak Yan,Pique,Kak Rina,Adek & BG. Had Nasi Lemak near NUS before going home at about 430am.

So tired lah sey!!!!

Saturday
Work start at 2pm. So yah,went for work and all. It was okie. I was rather off mood cause I wasn't feeling so good ah. Kinda weak and all. Luckily I end work at 7pm. Had my dinner plus lunch plus breakfast before going home.

Reached home,get Lil Bro to massage my back and forehead cause I was having a headache. Kesian adek aku sorang tu. Massage me till he,himself fall asleep right next to me sey. So touching. =)

So yah,I went to bed very early. But it wasn't peaceful ah. Lotsa incoming calls and messages. =x

Sunday
Okie,work till 630pm before going to Abg Zul's house with Kak Rina,Dora & BG. BG fetched us at 7pm and off we went. Adek met us at Abg Zul's void deck. Lepak2 at his house before going off at about 1030pm. Went to Pasar Mlm again cause Dora wanted to buy BBQ chicken.

So yah,me,Dora & Kak Rina went to Pasar Mlm ehk. Buy food then eat them.Ish!!!! Gaining more weight now.

Reached home,showered and sleep!!!!

Monday
I went to school okie. I went for the first lesson after missing it for almost 3 weeks sak. I arrived school at 930am eventhou school start at 9am. =)

But sadly,I slept through out the 2nd lesson. Wah!!! Shoik giler ehk. Woke up and lesson almost ended. Ish Ish Ish!!!! Went for lunch then for the next lesson before going home.

Arrived home,then had my nap till 630pm.

Had dinner and prayed before going for my religious class at 9pm. Ended at 10pm then off back home. Watched TV with Mum & Dad till 11pm before going back into my room and read my Malay novel.

Went to bed at 1am.

Tuesday
Lesson at 1pm. Wah!!! Shoik ah!!! Woke up at 1130am and get ready for school. Finished at 3pm then off I went to meet my Lil Bro & Sis. Before that,went to McD as I needed to write some request regrading next week schedule. Too much are happening next week. I'm just going to be so damned busy sak.

After that,we went for a movie. Watched The Game Plan AGAIN!!!! I was still touched by the movie ehk. I still laughed watching that movie sey. It was just a great great great movie lah sey!!!

Went to McD cause Lil Bro wanted to buy fries and Ice-cream. N now,I feel like I'm addicted to fries. I just love fries ehk. =p

Reached home,shower then I'm online. N yah,after this,I will head for bed cause I'm not feeling so good ehk. Sucks ah!!!

N yah,I'm going to Cameron Highland soon. When? I'm not going to say. But I'll be back on the 27th November 07 aite. So,if I don't reply or answer your call,it means I'm already on my ay to Cameron ah. Hehe!!!

K lah. Take care. Will update again once I'm back from Cameron aite. Peace!!

PS: I'm Gonna Miss You Deadly!!!!! Muax!!!!




7:58 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009