Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yezza!! I just finish packing all my stuff. To be exact,the whole family clothes and stuff ehk. Two begs. Yup,just two begs ehk. But I got a great feeling it is gonna be more than 2 begs when we reached back to Singapore in 5 days time. Hehe!!!

Like finally,I went to the doctor yesterday to seek medication for my flu and cough. N that was the reason why I didn't went to school today. I get an MC!!! Hehe!!! But the medicine they gave me was huge ehk. Especially the anti-biotic. Mak ai!! Besar lah sey!!!

Dearie,Darling & Tengku were at the polyclinic as well. Dearie wasn't felling well. As for Darling & Tengku,they were just there for display!! Haha!!! Okie lah,they were there to accompany me & Dearie.

After the doctor visit,me & Tengku went to Jurong East. I needed to buy my Dad's birthday cake. So yah,bought him a Strawberry Cake from The Royals. Damned nice lah sey!!! Yum Yum!!!

Went for dinner with Tengku. We ate at Pizza Hut. Favourite food of mine!!! Yum Yum Yum!!! Hehee!!! Then we went home and all. While in the bus,we were like forever arguing ehk. It will only be a moment we talk to each other nicely,but the next moment we will be arguing. I just cant figure out why we are always trying to test each other level of anger. Haha!!!

Reached home,shower & prayed before going to Dearie's house. Darling was there. It was a girls night. We did manicure & pedicure. Then they make-up me. N my eyes was like huge ehk. Totally different. I almost couldn't recognize myself sey.

At about 9pm,we all went home. Celebrate Dad's birthday before actually hog on the phone till 1am ehk.

Okie lah,guess I wanna take a shower now and get ready to be out of the house by 3pm. Yup,3pm is the time I'm going. But before that,we will be going my Granny's house then we will make our way up to KL then to Ipoh. Tomorrow then we will be going to Cameron Highland!!!! Yiippppeeee!!!!!

I just cant wait lah sey!!! It has been more than 5 years I've been there!!!! Cant wait!!! Cant wait!!!!

Btw,for my Swytaz,take care aite. Be there for each other when I'm not around. You gerls will always be on my mind when I'm in KL or wherever I will be aite!! Love you gerls so muchy much lah sey!!! Muax muax muax!!!!

K lah.. See yah soon!!!! muax!!!


PS: I'm Gonna Miss You!!! Muax!!!




12:19 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009