As much as I want to do my Drink Driving campaign presentation, I cant seem to concentrate. So here I am
distracted, disappointed, disrespected and updating my blog. No one is at fault as to why I am distracted. No,I'm not blaming anyone. Even if the blame is on you, I take the blame from you. You could put the blame on me. I'm okie with it.
I understand that we had some problems and I am not blind to see or even notice it. We tried to talk, but it always doesn't happen. We are running away from our
OWN problem that we are facing. All the pain you kept inside you, you think I don't know. You think I don't know that you are putting so much effort to tolerate my behavior. I appreciate that. Yes,I do. If I can apologize for being wrong, Then it's just a shame on me.
I am the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me. So much for saying "You trust me" but you never really did. You still have so much doubt. You still don't believe what I said. So much for saying "You understand." But never once you truly try to understand. You expect me to be like you. But I have my difficulties.
I have my own problems which I prefer handling it by myself. You are not respecting me. You are not respecting my life. You are not respecting my decision. I'm disappointed. I thought you would be. But I guess I was wrong. It was my fault. It
IS my fault. So don't worry,I don't blame you and never will. I am the one at fault.
So yah,you can stop worrying about me cause I am doing fine. You can stop thinking that I'm blaming you cause I am not. You can stop thinking that I am angry with you cause I am not. So please,let me just have this space for me to settle my own stuff and wadever shit that I have to handle. I don't want and don't need your help.
Call me insensitive. Call me inhumane. Call me selfish. Call me whatever you want. I wont scold. I wont get angry. I wont even
dare to get angry. So go ahead and put any accusation on me. I wont blame you. Whatever is happening now is
all my fault. It all start from me. So please,don't feel guilty. Don't be confused.
I hope you enjoy your life now. Stop worrying about me. I'm fine. I need my space now. N for god sake,don't try to approach my friends,family members or whoever okie. Don't make life difficult for them. Don't interrupt their life.
This is between us. Let it just stay that way.
If that is ever possible.