Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm so happy today. Yesh!! I am!!! Dad bought me a new Swatch watch. YoooHooooo!!!! Shocking sey. I really didn't expect it. I only complain to him that all my watches are spoiled and and I couldn't find the Adidas watch that Pyja bought for my birthday. Thus,leaving only my old watch which I have been wearing since I was sec 1. Surprisingly,he bought me a watch today. N it's Swatch okie. Shocking giler!!!!

Wednesday
I was working from 4pm till 11pm. Fuh!!! Tiring!!! Left McD almost immediately as really tired. Met up with Dearie before going home. Reached home at about 1am.

Thursday
Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!! My family members left the house at 715am but I was still on bed sleeping. Told Dad I would be going to Granny's house late on my own. Just say,but didn't do. Kenduri start at 10am but I was still sleeping when the clock show 930am. I was only awake when my Bro came home to fetch me. We left the house at 1015am.

Fetched Mak's family members and Nek Mok before proceeding to Bukit Panjang. The kenduri has started sey. =p So yah,stayed there till 2pm. Chatting, cam-whoring and just have fun with my relatives.

Soon after that,we went to Clementi. It was Obek's birthday and wedding anniversary. Prince was there and Obek Lan's sibling were all there. It was packed sey. All were watching Tentang Bulan. A very funny movie. BF was also there. Prince was like restless the whole time and finally when I carried him,he fall asleep till I was ready to go home.

By 6pm,we went home and Prince was drinking his milk. But before that,me & Prince managed to capture a picture together. =)

Went home. Shagged and tired. The whole family just relek and watched TV before all heading for bed at about 11pm.

I was awaken at 12am and couldn't sleep. Mum was also up cause she wanna tidy the kitchen. We both end up sleeping at 4am. =p

Friday
Sleep sleep sleep till 1230pm. I had a meeting at 2pm and I guess if not for BF who told be the time,I would have been late. Meeting ended early and I called Adek up. Asked her to sent me food from Nek Mok house.

So sweet of her. She sent it to me with Hedy. We had our chat and all before I punched in for work at 5pm. Work till 1230am. So many people sey. So tiring. Luckily managers were great. Went home with Serene and I hit the bed at about 2am.

N I received a very shocking call that day. Steven called me up!!! He miss me lah!!! Goodness,I miss him too!!! It was a nice chat and we are gonna meet up soon. =)

Saturday
Off day!!!! Woke up at 3pm and went to JP to buy some X'mas & birthday presents. Met up with Dearie before heading home at 730pm. Reached home and quickly get ready to go for a wedding dinner. It was at the wedding dinner I told Dad about my watches. I really got no 'nice' watch to wear for the dinner. So I borrowed Mum's Esprit watch.

Went home at about 11pm and hog online the moment I reached home till 4am.

Sunday
Woke up at 1230pm and get ready for work. Rush rush rush cause I had to dropped by Bapak Safiee place before going to work. I was slightly late for work.

Work till 11pm. But luckily Francis was around. N I was running counter with Amirul. So it was great. I was working with a happy mood. Yes. Very very happy mood. =p Prince with his parents dropped by together with BF. Shocking!!! Immediately,I told my manager I needed a toilet break. Padahal padahal!!! But Prince visit with his parent and BF make my day even more happier!!!

Prince was so cute. N his smile just make me feel energized. I'm was so happy that I met him. After hanging a moment with Francis,I met Dearie before heading home at 1am.

It was there and then,Dad gave me the Swatch watch. =D No wonder he called me at 1230am. Ruper nyer nak kasi aku jam. =) I'm so happy at the same time grateful sey. I didn't expect it from him and I know it must has cost him quite a bomb!

I'm working again tmr. But at 2pm till 630pm. N working again on X'mas till 1030pm before I have a 4 days annual leave. N I cant wait for that to happen!!! I'm going to spend my time with My High Class Bitches,my Buddy,my BF n relatives if possible. =)

N yah,before I ended my post. I am happy. I don't know if this happiness gonna last but for now I am feeling better than before. I maybe seen as cruel saying this,but I ended my Swytaz frenship. I know I have hurt my other two swytaz. But it's useless for me to go on and pretend I'm happy when I am not.

I've been tolerating for quite a while. I don't wish to turn back and regret. For now,I want to create new memories with my High Class Bitches. I had enough of her and her "laki". I'm done with her. I'm done with her "laki". Some may say I would turn back and accept them back in my life. In future,maybe. For now,I don't think so.

Ok lah..till then people. =)

PS: You Make Me Love You Even More Than Ever!!! =)




2:42 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009