Work was fun yesterday. Hehe!! He was there and we shared few moments together that make feel high up in the sky. Hahaha!! Okie,exaggerating a bit there. But well,I really felt happy sey that time.
But too bad,happiness doesnt always last for long. Come afternoon,some one make me feel so peeved. N thanks to
HIM,now I guess the whole company knows about our conflict. Fuck him lah ehk. Just what the hell he wants from me? I have been trying my best not to involve people. But he? If possible,I guess he would want the whole world to know about it.
I don't know what the others has found out from him about me. Infact,I don't care. Since you are so keen in letting everyone know about our conflict, then be it.
My High Class Bitches has come to know about this. And they were rather pissed. But I don't blame them. They have the right to know and the right to get angry. They are my High Class Bitches sey!!!! For what I have them,if I cant even tell my problem or what is bothering me right.
For now,I'm just agitated with that Fucking Matrip!!!! I regret knowing you. I regret becoming close to you and abandon my BF because of u. All the happy moments we shared has now become a burden. I never expected you to be a person who is so heartless and insensitive. Damn u!!N for the gerl whom I always cared and protected her from all kind of unhappiness in the world, Thanks ah ehk for the messages. But too bad,I felt NOTHING out of it. To me,it just bullshit. Sad to say ah,you gotta be more creative lah sey. I have always been receiving that kind of messages from you each time we quarrel. For both you,I wish that you get all the happiness in the world. May you be the best and most happiness couple in the world ehk. N today is the last day of 2007. Let me end my year by ending all ties that I ever had with
YOU!! I'm going to start my 2008 without
YOU. N continue it that way in years to come cause my life has been better since the day I walked out of
YOUR life!!!
2008. A New Year for me. A Happy Year For me With My High Class Bitches,BF & Buddy. =) And for all those whom I love more than they love me. Counting down today with my colleague. I hope someone who spoil it for me. Praying Hard.
Happy New Year to ALL. Love you. N Take Care. Muax!! =DPS: I Will Keep The Gold Medal You Gave Me. =)