Hello to all. It nearly 1230am ehk. Should be doing my report about my Drink Driving campaign. But somehow,I need a break. Cant seem to focus. So I thought why not update my blog.
The past few days has been great. So called,I meet all my loved ones. Yup,most of them. Manage to meet Prince. He wasn't feeling that good. He got constipation. Pity him sia. Visited him and all. He is doing rather okie now. Slightly better. I deadly love him. N he is forever know how to melt my heart with his smile. =).
Nak marah pon macam tak sampai hati gytu ehk. FridayTest day for AOFA. After which,
Cyclone & Glamorous Bytchez accompany me to Bugis to get some stuff. Then off we went to Bugis Street in search for some shoes. It was a great outing together. It was so unplanned!! N we get everything needed!!! Fun Fun Fun!!
So yah,like finally after 10 days,BF is out from his camp!!!! Yah,I was extremely excited when I get to know is finally out. Infact,I went to meet him and Shasha at JP before going for work. He told me about all what happened while he was in there. N gosh,he look cute lah with that short hair. =p
At night,it was a moment with Mr Firhan. Wasn't really that long but we did manage to have a conversation then off he went home. Finished work at 1am but stayed with Phillip till late as some stuff cock up!! N for the first time, me & Phillip had a heart-to-heart talk. Okie,it wasn't really that bad.
Saturday Another great day.
It was an outing with the Bytchez!!! Not only that,BF and Shasha joined in as well. Felt so blessed. Most of my loved ones were around. The fatigue,the cramps,the sleepiness were like all gone. It was just so lepak. Chatted,joked and much more. It was as happening as ever. Left at about 11pm and all head home.
Met up with Tengku before we board 242. N Dad called me up just before I step into the house. He told me Abang Hisham(cousin from KL) was in Singapore with his friend. N he was going to sleep over in my house.
Kancheong spider beb!!! House was rather in a mess. Tidied up like hell with mum cause Lil Sis & Lil Bro was asleep and Bro wasn't back yet. I didn't even change sia.
So yah,after Abang Hisham arrived,I leave him with Dad and went to bed. I was truly deadly madly tired. Hit the pillow and sleep almost immediately.
SundayLepak abit. Sleep in till 12noon. It has been a while since I woke up at 12noon on a Sunday. Mum told me to wake up as she wants me to accompany Bro. We were supposed to sent Abg Hisham & fren to Jurong East so that they can get a bus to Johor.
After sending him,went home then get ready to go Uncle Jufri's new house which is just a few blocks away from Mr Firhan.
=) E'in was having his cukur rambut kenduri. So yah,met most of my Aunts also Adek & Kakak Khairiah.
Done with eating,we made our move. Rarely I had a day off on Sunday,so I asked Dad to bring us jalan-jalan.
Guess where we went? We went to Mustafa ehk!!!! Haha!!! Okie,not a great choice cause it was jam-packed with people. I really wanted to go as I wanted to buy a Mini Hi-five system.
N indeed I always get what I want. I bought an LG Mini Hi-Five System which can play DVD,VCD,CD and Radio. Plus,there is some other additional function which I've yet to try. I bought it at $180. Totally worth it!!!! =)
So the first movie I tries watching was Otai!!! Hehe!!!
Jakun ehk...Monday & TuesdaySchool as per normal and tired as usual. Next week is going to be my Nafa test. Pray hard to pass it. N school is always fun with Ijal & Steven. =)
I receive a phone call on Monday afternoon regarding my bond. I'm going to serve them right after my graduation. Which means I have to leave McD. Which means I have to leave my managers. Which means I have to leave my friends. Which means I have to leave the place I've grew up so much at. The thought of it just make me feel so sad. Yah,true. I've been wanting to quit but I never thought it will be this soon. In two months time,I will be officially out from there. No more late nite in McD. No more lepak2 infront of 7-eleven till dawn. No more going to the back and chat. No more. Wah!!! It seems difficult. It will be hard on me. Suddenly,I'm reminded of our crew outing. The fun we had. The laughter we shared. It is such a heartache just thinking about it.Yah,many will be saying that the person I cant leave most will be Mr Firhan. True. But there are still so many others who has been with me through out my one year in the company. Yes,it's only a year but the bond we foster is strong. People like Abang Zaihan, Hamay, Mei Yong, Shuyi, Jasca, Amy, Bryan, Amirul and the list can just go on. Not forgetting my managers; Ann Nee, Kak Rina, Joanne... I got no other choice. I wont tell the management first. I'll inform them after CNY. I hope by then I will be strong enough to tell Ann Nee I'm leaving. I cant tell her now. I might just breakdown. For those who are reading this and is working in the same place as I am,please keep this news to yourself first. Let me be the one who break the news to Ann Nee. Thanks. Your respect is greatly appreciated. =)
K lah people. Till then...
PS: I Miss You. See You On Friday If Possible. =)