Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Helo everyone. My body ache like hell. N it's all because of the NAFA test which I took this morning. Okie,I can manage to do most of the station but relatively, it was a bad one ah cause I did much much much better during secondary school days. Oh,during that "Glorious" days,NAFA test was nothing but now it has become a major thing!!!! Damn!!!

So P.R report are done,sealed & delivered today!!! No more talking about campaign and wadsoever related to it anymore!! It's done after having sleepless night. Even Cyclone Bytch slept rather late doing her part. So yah,other than that,school has been so lepak!!! All we do is eat,chat and go to class. Sometime I wonder if I learn anything ehk..=p

Working life? Hmm, been busy. Damn busy. N I was on M.C on Friday. Get Mirul to take over me cause I really do know the Friday crowd is always MAD!! Instead of resting at home, I went out from noon till midnite. Yup,my whole family went to Johor. We did D.I.Y house renovation at our house in Johor. It was fun. The Sibling painted the house. I was assigned to paint the gates and window-grill. Mum & Dad did some stuff which I'm sure what. Even lil Bro painted sey. He paints the bedroom doors. =)

As a reward, Dad bought us DVDs. Yup!! Bro even bought Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Like Duh!!! As for me, I'm happy with American Gangsta and Anak Halal. =). Lil Bro bought Alvin & the chipmucks eventhou we have watched it in the cinema. As for Lil Sis, she isnt interested so I bought for her AVP 2. N Mum,I get her a Hindi movie with Shah Rukh Khan as the Hero!! =D. N the Abg DVD is so mentel!!! =$

Saturday I was back at work!!! 4 hours!! N I managed to meet all my manager whom certainly I have not met for a week. It has been a long time. All greeted me with, "eh,Siti. Long time never see you ah." I get that from Ann Nee, Kak Rina, Joanne & Pique.

After work,I helped Pique with some CNY stuff before meeting up with Cyclone Bytch!! Lepak with her till 11pm. We chatted,listen to one of our favourite song and ate "Air Batu M'sia". Just make me recall how great PRIMARY school moments were. =)

Was kinda tired. So had my shower and head for bed instantly.

Sunday!!!
I was back at work from 12noon till 930pm. Both my HERO manager were there,Francis & Fadly. Yah,it was a busy period for us. Only god knows how busy we were. Tired? Yes!! But luckily with them around and the fun fun fun crews, it wasn't that bad after all.

Went home with Francis. N just before I board the bus,Glamorous Bytch called me up. She was with Marsha (that lil minah wanna be). So met up with them and waited for Glamorous Bytch's Dad to fetch us. N I was so happy that Marsha can now call me by my name. It was just so adorable eventhou she can be a pain in my neck at times. =p

We lepak infront of 7-eleven while waiting for her Dad. You can see pictures of how relek me & marsha are lepak-ing at Glamorous Bytch blog. It will just bring a smile to your face. That gerl really help alot cause she remind me so much of my ONE & ONLY niece in Msia. Pengubat rindu lah kire! =p

Reached home. Hog online and did some last minutes touch up for P.R report before heading for bed at 2am.

N today,I was up by 7am okie. Called Cyclone & Glamorous numerous times before they are finally awake. I slept all the way to school sey. Woke up once in awhile to answer text messages and phone calls. Then went back to sleep. God!! I was dead tired!!

N Azyan came by Clementi today. She was registering for her Higher Nitec course in Logistic. Lepak together while waiting for Glamorous Bytch!!! Then I went home and slept once again. I woke up just nice a bus stop away from my alighting bus stop. =) *Yeah!! tak terlajak!!*

Reached home,showered and head for bed. Slept all the way till 7pm. Just in time for my Chinese Drama. =) Watched TV till 9pm before hogging online till now. N as for today,it's Elegant Bytch Birthday!!! So let's sing her a Birthday Song...

Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To Mija...
Happy Birthday To You...


May you have a great year ahead and be Happy with your loved ones aite. =)

K lah people. Till then aite!! =) Happy Happy Always!!! =D

PS: How I Wish You Would Tell Me That You Were Waiting For Me That Day.




12:28 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009