Hi. Helo. Okie,I know it has been ages since I last update my beloved,darling,dearie blog. Not that I don't wish to update it but time and circumstances just don't allow me too. Even now,I'm in school updating my blog. How great is that?
Well,the first week of January I was so damned busy with work. I work for straight 5 days before getting an off on Saturday then continue working on Sunday. It was a great working time as I manage to spend some time with Fad. He is going to work at other place but not sure if he is coming back to work with us.
N it was during that week,I manage to spend time with Mr Firhan. He has already shift house near my area. I'm just so glad about that. =)
School has started. I'm still late for classes but I have not absent myself yet. My aim is to actually get full attendance for this term. Late is fine but I don't wish to absent ah. I'm actually done with my P.R presentation. I'm just waiting for my Mock interview which is going to take place soon. So yah,school has been okie. I can still handle them rather okie.
N yah,BF has already went to serve his NS. He went in on 8th January 2008. It was kinda a sad thing ah. I've been rather dependent on BF for the past few days before he went in. To add on with his text messages and phone calls asking me to take care all this stuff made me realize that I am going to miss him loadz.
Lucky for me,BF do calls me up and message me. It was a joy to just hear his voice and knowing he is doing rather okie. I cant wait to meet him up when he book out. I want to see him BOTAK!!! Hehe!! =p
Something marvellous happened on
8th January 2008 (080108). Yes,it was an official start of
HIGH CLASS BYTCHEZ!!! Dearie who is now known as Ms Lollipop,the Glamorous bytch was the one who started with all this. Let me just tell you what our names are now k.
1) Dearie --->
Ms Lollipop,the Glamorous Bytch2) Gegerl --->
Ms Choco,the Genuine Bytch3) Darling--->
Ms Cuppycake,the Cyclone Bytch4) Baby--->
Ms Cheesecake,the Bonafide BytchAnd we have an additional Bytch..
5) Miza--->
Ms Hotcake,the Elegant BytchYup,now
Swytaz are gone!! Too much bad memories and too much conflict. Now only
HIGH CLASS BYTCHEZ ARE AROUND!!!! The
Bytchez have not yet meet up since our official start. Maybe we will meet up soon enough.
Oh,
yah. I went for a midnight movie with my cousin,
Cik An &
Cik Siah last
Saturday.
Okie,I was late and all. But the movie we watched was superb!! It was a great movie!!! Sat beside
Adek and we were like giving comment for every single thing. N we hug each other during the gruesome scene.
Hmm,I just realised I
didn't tell you what movie we watched. We actually watched Alien Vs Predator 2!!!
After watching,we went for supper and all. Chit chatted and
lepak for awhile before we went home. It was rather early for me when I reached home. So I watched TV till dawn before going for bed. N guess what,I actually was working the next day at 12noon.
FUyooo!!!!
I almost
couldn't wake up
sey. I even took a cab there. N damned!! Now cab fare are so much expensive
sia!!!!! I don't think I would really need a cab unless it's an emergency.
That Sunday(130108) was the best best best day ever. It was the memorable day. I just love that day sey. =D Let it just between me and him. =)It has been a long time since I met my Prince. I miss him deadly
sey. I wanna hug him. I wanna kiss him. I wanna feed him. I wanna play with him. I wanna take pictures with him.
Senang kater I miss him too much that I kept dreaming abut us playing together
sey.
For those who were involve in the conflict I had with
Tengku and
Bonafide Bytch,I just wish to apologise to all of you. I never intend to get you involved. N I also wish to thank you for trying to make things better for me. Also tolerating my behaviour and my stupid high ego!!! I know it's hard for you people but you were there tolerating and listening to my
whining every single time I need you to be there. I don't know what I will do if you
weren't around. So
yah,thank so much!! Love you k!!
Guess what people!! This is the biggest news ever!!!!! I have lose 5kg!!! Yes!!! 5kg people!!! I'm so happy. I even went down by two size smaller. =D Now my aim is to lose another 5kg. Yes!! I'm sure I can do it. It just so great looking at the mirror and your tummy isn't bulging out as if you are pregnant. =)
Life has been rather peaceful the past week. I was happy and with all the outings I had with my
Gerls,cousins and family just add more
happiness in my life. I hopeful wish that my life will continue to be this way for as long as it can be. =)
Hmm..k lahh... till then... I'm going have my lesson soon....=)
PS: Moments Shared Will Always Be Treasured By Me. =)