Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's 3am in the morning. But I'm still not in bed yet. Oh,yah. It's 2008 guys!!! Happy New Year!!! =)

Monday

Work from 6.30pm till 3am. So much happened that day. N I was like the last one to go for break among the closer sey. I only had my break at 1023pm. How great is that? Had breakfast plus lunch & dinner with Fad. N gez what,it was then I realised I didn't bring my cellphone with me. Guess my cellphone is no longer as important as it used to be huh..

So yah,I ended my 2007 in McD and started my 2008 in McD as well. It was normal. I was at Cafe when the clock strike 12am and Pique just slapped me and wish me "Happy New Year". Had to close lobby that night and it was still so damn packed. So I just leave it sey.

It was only at 1am,I started to clean the lobby and clear all the tray. So yah,I was done early with the help of Amirul. Thanks dude. Then me,Fad,Pique & Germaine just lepak while waiting for Ann Nee to finish her month-end stock take.

Left McD at 4am before having supper in front of 7-11. Chit chat and eat. It was a lepak session ah. Went home at 5am.

Tuesday
Work start at 5pm. I almost couldn't wake up sey. But I did after Mum continuously nags and on the TV in my room blasting the volume just so I would wake up. So yah,work till 12am then stayed for closing as I wanted to learn C.I.

Didn't head home immediately. Had supper with Sharinna at the Coffee Shop opposite my blk. Eat,chit-chat and all before heading home at 4am.

Wednesday
Working from 2pm till 1030pm. Wah!! I was tired. I was sleepy. I keep finding excuses not to stand at the counter. After work,went home together with Shuyi, Hamay, Mei Yong, Phillip & Francis. =)

Reached home,had instant Noodle as I was so hungry. But I wasn't full. So I cooked instant Porridge. Then Bro saw it and ate half of it sey. By then,I got no mood to eat. Not because Bro ate half of it. But it just that,my appetite suddenly went off.

So yah,thought of going to bed after that but then I was just wasn't sleepy. So end up,doing house work. I washed the dishes and clean the toilet ehk.

Then,I hog online. So yah,I'm still not sleepy yet. Maybe will head for bed at 4am. My biological clock has gone crazy ah.

A year has past. So much has happened. So much has occurred. Some lasted. Some ended. New friendship were created. Indeed,it has been a long and exciting ride for 2007. Having a part time job has needed craved out a new direction in my life. It has created and instill good moral values and teach me a lot of things.

I have learn a lot since I started having this job. I have learn to be more patient than ever. I have learn to tolerate people's behavior and their sucky attitude. I have learn some new skills from people at work. I even has fostered close bond with some of my colleague and managers to the extend I don't feel like leaving them. But well, good thing doesn't always last forever. So yah,be it.

Now with a new year ahead,which I know will be a challenging and difficult,I just have to be mentally prepared. I'm going to graduate in March. Will I ever get to meet Ijal & Steven & my other schoolmates again? Well,this are just one of the thousands question lingering in my mind.

N well,the most challenging part is that BF is going NS soon. Yes!! Very soon!!! Guess I have to be independent. BF wont be around 24/7 to advise and be there when I have some problems to pour out. Just have to wish him all the best for his NS. N just keep in touch. =)

As for my resolution this year...I don't have much...Just to name a few
1) Spend more quality time with my family & High Class Bitches.
2) To attend my class on time.
3) To save money so I can have my bike lisence by end of year.
4) Cut down on my bad habit by at least half.
5) Going to Langkawi. *I want go there again lah*

I believe I can achieve my resolution by this year. I don't want to be so many and too high expectation. I might just not able to achieve it sey.

N yah,I had a chat with this someone. Let's just name the person Mimi. *Okie,I cant think of any better sey* Mimi told me something which I find it meaningful and food for though ah. Mimi said "The Greater Your Expectation Of Someone,The Greater Your Disappointment Will Be." Isnt it just so true? Well,to me it is. =)

Hmm,k lah.. I guess that will be all for now. I'm working tomorrow. Closing again. -.- Till then...

PS: Our Moments Together At The Alley Will Always Be Remembered. =D




3:12 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009