Below are just some pictures I have updated. To see more of it,you can go to my
friendster.Or better still,go to Dearie's blog. She is a regular updater now. =) N she definetely have more pictures than me. I do have some. But I can find the CD which I have safe them all in. Damn!!!
2nd Feb 20081st birthday celebration for one of the Bytchez!! And it was Ms Hotcake aka Elegant Bytch!! We had a karaoke session at Cash Studio. It was my first time karaoke. N I get hooked!!! My voice sux but I don't care. I just sang.
Dah pegang mike macam tak nak lepas. That was what I felt!!! =) We dance. We sing. We crap. We cam-whore. We laughed. We guffaw. Name it, we did almost everything that day!!! It was fun. Even the small lil Bytch,Isha,dance & sing. I layan her the most. =)
It was fun fun fun!!! I had fun!!! =)
Fun only on Saturday but on Sunday I was such a blur person!!
I slept late. Bonafide Bytch slept over my house as my family went to Malaysia. Slept at 2am and I woke up at 10am as I have to work. I was tired!!! Very very tired!!!
I was like a 'stone' when working. Eyes couldn't open. No appetite to eat. Nothing. Luckily I finished rather on time sey. Then chit chatted with Tengku before going home with Francis,Alby & Mei Yong. =)
Easy said.
My January ends nicely and My February started tremendously!!! What more can I ask from God? HE has given me the
BEST family, the
BEST friend and everything the
BEST just for me. I'm just going to appreciate that!!! =)
K lah. I wont be uodating till I don;t know when cause I will be working the next five days. =). N yah,I miss my BF lah. Damn!
K lah.. Till then...
PS: Same Hair Colour. Just Like a Couple. Hehe!!