God I miss this Boy!!! My Prince Irfan Azhary!!! Argh!!! Miss Miss Miss Miss him!!!! I want to
HUG & KISS him larh!!! Drop dead miss him!!!

Look at the finger...Just Like Elmo sey. Haha!!! =p

He wears snow-cap. Just like me ehk. =)

That car he wanted to eat. I miss the fun we had that day. =)
N for gorgeous,beautiful & understanding Bytchez!!!! I miss you gerls damned fucking a lot sia!!! Next meet up 1st march k. Please please please!!! =) N I just realised,I don't have a picture taken together with Elegant Bytch. I only took picture with her daughter. =p
N there she is!!! Elegant Bytch daughter. Nur Alisha. =)
Bytchez at Starbucks. High Class Bytchez kater kan. Haha!!! =D
Looking Gorgeous Bytchez!!! =)
The "Always" Step Cute Bytch. Affrogie ehk. Haha!!!
Hah!!! The Bytch That Understand. =) Thanks ehk.
All this picture are taken beginning of the month but I just posted them today ehk. Ooopppsss!!! N hey Cyclone Bytch,kiter tak der amik gambar samer2 ehk that day? I don't have even one of ur our picture together sak. U have?