Helo People!!! Just hang up the phone with Indra Huraira,my Fav Boy during Sec days. He was singing for me over the phone. He really do have a good voice sey. He sang for me,Saat kau pergy by Vagetoz and few of Peterpan songs. Cair aku dengar sak!!! =p
So back here, I am updating after so many days abandoning it. Like I've said,I was busy with work and CNY holiday make me much more tired ehk. And to make it worst,my grandma was hospitalized on Sunday. I panicked and even shed a few tears as I was really afraid of losing her.
N I have been visiting her everyday since she has been warded. Yup,I went there right after school and will only be back home at night by 8pm,after the visiting hours. It has been tiring but I don't mind. She is my Grandma and that what matter the
MOST for me. =).
Anything Just For Her!!!!I have learned a new way of updating from Glamorous Bytch!!! That is to put more pictures and let the picture do the talking ehk. That way I don't have to update so long and so wordy!!! So yah,feast your eyes my loved ones!!! 1st,just look at some stupid picture Maisarah took during class. Damned!! We were bored!!! =p

Me & Cyclone Bytch doing the "Cacing" things. =p

Irritating Maisarah who keeps capturing my Picture!!!! Damn u!!! =p

Just look lah!!! Still capturing even after I cover my face!!!!
Cyclone Bytch Taking Drugs In Class!! She's Getting High there!!!! =D

This is Maisarah!!! The photographer I
NEVER employed!!!

He was excited of becoming a ghost!!! Hehe!!!

Just me Cam-whoring in Smrt. Should be practicing Excell but I did not!!!
Enough about school. Below are just some pictures of me and my working friens cam-whoring after closing. During CNY,work was very hectic. Damn hectic. I was always tired but with this people around,it was much better.
I wont get tired so easily and stuff. Like what Hafiz said "Kau jangan layan kan sangat
PENAT kau tu,nantu kau sakit
TENAT". I don't know why,but I laughed so hard when he said that to me. N the time spent with them was great!!! I do have their video singing during closing. It was just great. It was always a moment of laughter and sharing of jokes. N not forgetting our supper at 7-eleven with Hafiz always supplying us with 1.5 litre of drinks ehk.
It was a really great moment together. We just chill & relek till dawn. Then go home,change & sleep before meeting again few hours later and doing the same thing again!! How
GREAT is that!! Atleast I will have some memories with them once I left McD.=)
The Gangsta-Sibling. Dangerous When Provoked!! =p
Supper Time!!! Each have their Own Meal But drinks sponsor by Hafiz,the guy in green. =)

That was given by my 2nd fav manager,Fadly Irsyad. =)

The
Assistant Manager typing in the stock for the day. I really do it okie. =)

Me & Abg Zaihan. Our Brother who teach us everything. =)

Hah!! My manager,Kak Rina. She was abusing her authority I guess. =p

We were inside the freezer counting the stock!!!
Buuurrrr!!! It was
DAMN cold!!!

Typical of him!! Tak Abis2 dgn dier nyer
ROCK!!!

Me & Amirul. People say we look alike? Do we?

Me & Kak Rina again!! God I love her!!! My sister she is. =D
Okie,done with CNY pictures taken at McD. Well,below are pictures which my buddy,Faizal took for me. He was my photographer today cause both of us don't wish to practice our excel ehk. =p Njoyz!!!

Cool rite?! Hehe!!
I Think I'm In Love Can? =p
My Pink Heart Is Only For You Can?
Oklah. Till then people. I have excel test in 6 hours time. Bye!!!
PS: I Cant Wait To Meet You In 17 Hours Time. =)