Saturday, February 23, 2008
I cant make up my mind. One moment,I want you out of my life. And the next moment,I will be talking about you. Thinking and caring about you. My principal seems to be very shaky. I cant stick to what I said to myself. I'm starting to hate myself for not being strong enough to control my feeling for you.But you got your ways of melting my heart. You got a way of trying to make me feel better at you. You got a way to make me love you again and again. It just seems not to go away. It's hard to love you. N it is even harder to have you. Then why am I holding on to you?!I'm leaving our relationship to fate. If we are meant to be together,we will be. If we are not,then I'm glad I know you. It has been great having you in my life. =)Lotsa love,Siti Masrurah...PS: I Love You Still Can?
3:11 AMY