I'm watching The Game Plan for the second time of the day. Cyclone Bytch has left it in my house so I can watch it again. I love the movie sey. She was here at my crib since 1130am and left only at 530pm just now. We fall asleep sey in the afternoon. Haiyo!!!!
Then went to meet Glamorous Bytch with her niece,that minah. Hehe!!! Went home at about 7pm before eating and watching TV till now. At the same time,I was actually doing my revision. Yup,exam coming soon ehk.
Been doing alot of thinking lately. Yah,I somehow feel like giving up on him. Yes. Him. Mr Firhan that is. Should I? Or shouldnt I?To start off,I shouldn't be even have any feeling for him. It was a mistake to even like him. It was a mistake to even had a crush on him. God!! Eveything was a mistake between me & him. It was my mistake. My mistake. Just mine.Yes. It is heart-breaking to come to this decision. I was totally into him and see only him in my eyes. No other guys was better looking than him. No other guys was kinder than he is. No other guys was more gentleman than he is. Our moments spend together was increasing getting better as weeks go by. He was treating me good. He was getting to know more about me. And we keep in touch even if it wasn't about work.Walking back home together was something that I always look forward to. Even if it is just a mere 5 minutes walk,it was the best moment as that is the only time we will have our moments together without anyone else around. But it was something that happen the previous week that makes me think. Maybe we are just not fated to have any special relationship. I might be taking it too hard. But I think it's enough. It hard loving him. It tire me out. Yah,indeed I'm the one who has been hoping and hoping that one day a miracle will happen between me & him but I guess it just wont be happening. I'm done with him. I'm going to stop loving him. This is my 3rd time trying to give up on him. I'll try to make it my LAST one. Nothing is going to happen between us. We are just going to remain as Crew & Manager. Yes,crew & manager. Friends? Maybe. I'm letting go of something I shouldn't even be holding at the first place. It was my own fantasy to think that I could have him. Yah,decision made. I'll try not to chance it. Yes,I do have the tendency of changing my decision when people try to talk me out of it or try to pacify me and stuff. But then,think again people,it is just impossible. It will never happened between me & him. Never. Cannot. N furthermore I'm leaving McD. So I guess it would be better if I leave everything behind. Leave all my bad habits,all my feeling,all my hatred or wadever lah. I'm leaving all of it once I leave that place. Yah,will try.Ya Allah,tabah kan hati hamba mu ini Ya Allah. Cekal kan lah hatinya Ya Allah. Amin. Yah,that's about it. He will just slowly fade away in my life. =) Infact,I have already fade him away from my life. 
Ok people. Take care. See yah.
PS: Nothing about You Anymore After This.