Just came back from Lepak-ing with 2 of my Bytchez & Azyan. Awan was also there but he got to go at 1130pm as he got to catch the last bus back home. Bytch,you have been asking me what I think of Awan kan. Well,I think he is okie. But I wont give any final say cause it takes time for us to know someone okie. We see how it goes. Sincerely I hope you will go far with him. I hate seeing you getting hurt and such okie. =)
It was a great lepak session. Laugh our hearts out. It has been awhile. It's better with my Bytchez around. I will forget about all the heartache. I will forget about all the unhappiness cause my Bytchez know how to fill me up with happiness & their endless love. Thank Bytchez!!!! =)
Azyan and "Atok" Boey were there too. Tak baik. Abg Boey call me "makcik". That's why I call him "Atok". Hehe!!! =p Kekek jugak dgn dorang nie ehk. It was great lah. Just great. Can I say that? End up going home at 1am ehk. Biaser!!!
N yah,I went on shopping spree today. Okie,not totally a spree but I did spent some cash buying this shoe at Charles & Keith. Lawa giler!!! I love it!! Tapy kinda of expensive ah. Above $30 sey. Ok2 lah.
Hmm,now I actually doing my PR presentation at the same time updating blog and also checking out other people friendster. Hehe!!! Doing so many thing at one time ehk. =p
Oklah..got to go back doing the presentation. Daaaaaaa.....=)
PS: OT today? Pity you.