Can I shout? Can I scream? Haha!! Yup2. This are just what I feel like doing now. I'm
so done with projects,presentation and frontpage. Wooohoooo!!!! I never felt so relieved after holding on to so much heavy
"burden". N to pamper myself,I get my Bytchez out with me. Okie,not all my Bytchez went. Only Cyclone & Glamorous Bytch came. But there were two additional peeps that joined us,Azyan and Abg Boey aka Atok!!! =)
It was a great night out. Abg Boey fetch us at JP around 1030pm and off we went to Orchard Cash Studio. Sang our hearts out. I guess we went Jiwang that night. Chose lotsa Jiwang songs and just sing them with so much emotions. Haha!!
Ang Boey kept disturbing me!!! Haha!! Of course being me,I kene kan him back. He is such a funny guy. He cracks me up every now and then. And the songs he chose has all the
"weird" video clips in them. Wah!!! One of it was the
"Robotic A-go-go" dancer. Haha!!! Typing this makes me laugh again sak. Then there was this penuh semangat main
"Air guitar" guy. Wah!! He really played the guitar with emotion. But in actually fact,he has no guitar. =D
We cracked up so badly that Abg Boey cant even sing sak. I was laughing uncontrollably with Azyan till the mike's wire came off. Then we laughed again because of that. Haha!!! It was tiring just laughing sey.
N yah,not only Abg Boey disturb me but also all of them!!! They disturb me singing my favourite Fazley song,Asmara Ini. Wah!!! They really disturb sey. They didn't sing the song but they
SAID out the lyric. I was trying very hard not to be distracted n I wasnt. Then when come to the
BEST part of the song,Cyclone Bytch change to next song. =(
Immediately
"step" merajok ehk. Haha!!! Well,I don't mind lah. It was just for fun mah.
No Fun No Joke,No Joke No Mas sey!!! =) Then we continue singing till 230am. We took pictures at The Four Season Hotel. Haha!! We had another great laugh there till I actually squat down cause my stomach hurt from laughing sey. And it's all because of Cyclone Bytch lah.
Her hair kena the light bulb. Then it was hot. Then Abg Boey make joke out of it sey. He said the P.Ramlee script
"Nasib baik kau panas,kalau tak,kau jugak aku kebas." It's actually a dialogs from the movie Ali Baba Bujang Lapok. I couldn't contain my laughter no more. I laughed and laughed sey. He did it with so much emotion and action sia. Hehe!!!
After which we went to Al-Azhar for drink. That's when the
TAK best part came in. My mum called and was looking for me ehk. Wah!!! Tak pernah2 sey dier call kalo after 12am.
Started to get paranoid and all.
Smua orang pon aku perah. *Sorry ehk korang* So we actually went home after that. Mum waited for me ehk. At living room lagy. I just kept quiet and walked in my room. Don't even dare to look at her face.
In all,it was great lah except the last part ehk. It has been awhile since I laughed like that sey. It was a happy night.
Thanks to Ayen & Leah my Two Forever Understanding Bytchez, Azyan my Dearest GF & Abg Boey my Funny Atok for all the fun,laughter & joy for that night. Amcm? Next gy lagy? N this time I will tell my mum yang Atok amik & antar kiter. =pN so,below are pictures of us having fun. Not all,most of it are in Abg Boey camera lah. I'll make sure I get it from him k. Don't worry.
Presenting the 5 Crazy Peepz Di Bawah Lampu Minyak Tanah. =p
Presenting Azyan...The soft spoken but yet FIRM gal. She loves to roll her eyes at me!!
Presenting Cyclone Bytch...My Partner In Crime. =p
Presenting Glamorous Bytch...The One who understand & Tolerate me for 15 years now. =)
Presenting Ratu Masrurah.. The One Who Always Make Thing Difficult For Others.
Lastly Presenting Abg Boey Aka Atok.. The One Who Drives Us There... =) Thanks Atok!!! N yah,Jgn Tdo Lah Lain kali Amik gmbr. Hehe!!!Yah!! I actually have video of us singing but I shall post it next time lah. Rather sleepy now and I have bbq tmr and working on sunday morning sey. Dah lamer tak keje pagy sak.
Okie,nytz!!! See yah... =)
PS: Meeting You Tomorrow lah. =)