Thursday, March 27, 2008

It has been a week since I last updated. Not that I'm busy or wad but it's just that I'm having ample rest after my exam. I have been lazing around in bed since Tuesday. I think that's enough as I think I have put on weight because of too much lazing around ehk.

But last weekend was fun. It was a Kuzzin Outing!!!! Woohooo!!!! We went to watch Vantage Point *sumpah cete byk rewind ehk* at Plaza Singapura with Cik An & Cik Siah,our most supporting Uncle & Aunt. =) But as usual lah,the three sibling plus Eka was late due to the traffic jam at Stevens Road.

After the movie,we wanted to had supper but before that we needed to buy for Aysha her Birthday cake. So,Kakak,Abang,Abang Hezbul,Eka,Adik n me all follow my bro's car so that we can buy the cake whereas Aysha and Hedy followed Cik An's car.

Finding Bro's car was a really adventurous one. We actually couldn't find the car park lah sey!!! I think we combed the whole B2 like 4 times before we actually decided to try other level and only manage to find the carpark at level 2. Imagine how selenger we were!!! All the 6 cousins were just so blur!!! But it was kinda a funny experience as we manage to joke about it ehk. Kakak keep saying that if we were in Amazing Race,we are SURE to be the 1st team eliminated!!!!

Gosh!!!! It was really an experience ehk. Then after buying the cake at Swensen for Aysha,we went to meet the rest at Esplanade. Even there,we kinda get lost cause we couldnt find the way out. All doors were already locked sey. Luckily Mr Security Guard was around. He showed us the right way. I guess that day was really Kuzzin's BLUR Day lah. Semua blur,baik yg dah tua atau muda!!!! =p

After meeting up with the rest,had the cake cutting ceremony then off to super at the eating place near by. Lepak lepak there till 2am before all heading home. =) Below are just some pictures taken during the outing. Most are with Cik An lah. Will get from him soon. =)

The Kuzzins!!! All BLUR that Day!!!! Haha!!!
With Birthday Gerl!!! She's 19. We grew up together lah sey!!!!
A KISS just for Her!!!! Exclusive you... Haha!!! =p
The Cake We Have To Finish Up Before Ordering Our Supper. =p

Due to the rather late outing,I had difficulties waking up for work on Sunday but I manage to lah.Double F,my HERO managers,were around. It has been a long time since I met Fadly. Suker ehk kiter dapat keje with each other. Gembira!!! Cant help but keep teasing him. Even had lunch with him and all. Finished work at 530pm. Chat with Fad and all before going home at 6pm.

Reached home,laze around before started to study ehk. Then went to bed at 1am.

Monday
Last day of exam!!!! =D It was B.A. Mak Datuk punyer lah susah...Nie kalo JUST pass pon dah kire bagos lah sey....... After exam,went lunch with Jannah and window shopping for awhile at IMM then head home.

From that moment onwards start my ample rest. It drags all the way till yesterday morning. I really never do anything. Just lazing on bed watching TV or VCD then sleep. N yah,not forgetting watching the repeat of Hikmah at 4pm ehk.

The only time I'm off the bed is when I need the toilet,eating or showering. Other than that,I'm on bed all the way lah sey.

But when I woke up yesterday morning,I feel I had enough. Thus,I was already up at 10am and did the laundry. Yes!!! All of it. Then cooked ehk. It was a new recipi. Taste nice but not appetising enough if you just look lah. Trying to find ways of making it more appitising.

In the afternoon,I had an hour swim with my Lil Bro. Eventhou my body ached after that,but I think it's okie. Now I'm ready to work again. =)

But my next working day is Saturday. So yah,just have to wait. I cant wait for tonight. I'm following Mum & Dad to Johor. That means DVDs!!! Hmmm,what movie shall I buy ehk. Wondering.....

N tomorrow I will be going to Lil Prince house. I wanna meet him!!!! Rindu2 him larh!!!

Saturday afternoon work,Saturday evening,I will be on the way to KL. Sunday in KL!!! Wah!!! Cant wait!!! Eventhou it will a very very very short trip to KL,but it's okie. Atleast I'm meeting my KL families. =)

I miss my HighClazz Dolliez larh!!!!! It has nearly a month since we last met up sey. Hmm,rabak rabak.....But it's okie. We already had a date. 5th April 2008. Hey,we could celebrate our 3rd Month together sey. An advanced one lah. =) I'm missing you Dolliez so so so much tau!!!!!! =(

Nevermind,I shall wait till our next date. Till then this picture below will always be in my heart & head. =)
With nothing to do at home,I actually started to take pictures and below is one of the best picture of Botak. Hehe!!! =) I'm missing the owner of Botak larh. =p But nevermind,I know he is busy with work and all. I'm being understanding here. =)

K lah. Till Then. I wanna watch Romantic Princess on Crunchyroll while waiting for Ayen's call. =)

PS: It's Going No Where. =(






1:14 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009