Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okie. Bad news. One of my Mum's Kakak angkat husband,which is also her Abang angkat,just passed away. I was the one who picked up the call from his daughter sey. Terkejot aku mlm2 saper plak called. I was already anticipating that it was going to be a bad news. I was just praying it wasn't a called from Malaysia. Indeed it wasn't but I'm just as sad.

Cik Sani,as I have always called him since I know how to talk,was just like my own Uncle. We always visit each other families during Hari Raya and other families events. But I guess it has been awhile since we last met. If I'm not wrong,last was during Hari Raya Haji or maybe Hari Raya Puasa. Either one lah ehk.

I remember he used to tease me but hey,it was what I will always say,"Gurauan Berkasih". I will remember for sure. His laughter and the jokes he used to make. Cherish the memories. Al-Fathiha.

Back to updating my blog. I'm still down with exam. Now I'm left with the LCCI exams which is a total drag for me!!! ARGH!!!! Give me reasons why I took up this diploma?!?! I'm done with Meetings,which I can say was "Ok2 baby arh". Next exam is Wednesday & Thursday,which is Microsoft Office. N I hope to at least get a credit for both exam.

B.A,Business Adminstrative. This is the biggest obstacle!! It is so dry!!! So boring!!! So many facts to memorise!!!! N the book is damned thick!!!! I haven't been opening it since 5 months ago. I feel so demoralised by just looking at how thick the book is.

But I'm trying very hard to overcome the obstacle. N I'm getting Jane to overcome it with me. We are actually doing our revision on B.A together at Marina Sq McD from Monday till Thursday. Each day we will be revising for 4 to 5 hours. Let's just pray what we are doing is worth while. But it's okie,everything will end on 24th March 2008!!!! I'm going to scream the moment I step out of the school!!!!!

That's LCCI. Hoping it will be over soon.

As for school,I'm done with ITE ehk!!!! Gladly announce that I have finish all my module!!!! 2 years has passed. N that is sure fast!!! I can still clearly remember the 1st day of school,2nd May 2006. Ain & me were in the same class. N we discover that Faizal was our classmate and get to know Sufian(Steven),who is now my Best Buddy. Oh,just too many memories in ITE lah sey!!!!

Nothing much happened last week. Went to Johor after P.R exam and as usual,DVDs,shopping and eating. N yah,talking about eating,Jane said I have gained weight sak. Yes,I do admit I did gain a few kilos after school closed and I have been going supper and indulging in Ice-cream. Thus,the gain of weight.

Okie,I'm determine to lose it soon enough. Maybe before I meet up with my Dollies!!! Dollies? Saper tu!?!? Hehe!!! Well,the creator of High Class Bytch has decided to change our name as 'Bytch' are now too commonly used. So,we are now called High Class Dollies. Hehe!!! Mcm so gerly gytu ehk.

My body has been aching since Friday due to the Sports Day organise by my company. We had this badminton match. N I played against this boy who is 2 years younger than me and was in the school badminton team. Westwood badminton team to be exact. He is good!!!!

Then I had to work. One of colleague couldn't make it so I had to cover him. Work till 12am before lepak-ing till 3am. BF and Darlz came to have dinner at McD on Friday. I think BF look slightly fat lah. Hehe!!! =p. It has been quite a long time since I met him. I think it has been 3 weeks.

Chit chat for while before I get to work and he went home with Darlz.

Saturday was a very very tiring day. Crowds were mad and manager mcm blur ehk. Not all,but only one of them. Buat gua nyer darah up ajer!!!! Being me,I pretend I'm not affected lah. Just do what I have to do. Finish at 9pm as I helped out at Cafe. One of the beanie was on MC. Then went home with Kak Rina as Kak Izan fetched us.

Due to the hectic schedule,I was down with fever on Sunday morning. Blergh!!! Msg Kak Rina saying I was MC and all. Cuddled up in my bed till noon before I really had the energy to get up. Continue mugging till late night.

As for today,after exam,Jane & me went to Marina Sq to start our revision and we manage to cover Unit 3. We will continue again tomorrow till Thursday. Tiring physically as well as mentally.

But I sure do look forward to Saturday!!!! Birthday celebration with my cousins!!!! Cant wait for that!!!! Counting down to Aysha birthday on the 23 March!!! Best Nyer!!!! That is the only day I'm going to loosen up myself after a week of revision. I deserve it right?

Before this,I was actually watching ANTM. N god,I think Nigel Barker is so good looking even though he is married and has a son named Jack. I even went to do some research on him and stumble upon his blog. He definitely looks better with that nearly "botak" hair. Really!!! I think I would prefer guys with that kind of short hair lah. One example, BF looks good with his short hair. Aku nak carik lelaki botak & handsome mcm Wentworth Miller or Nigel Barker larh!!!!!

I have decided. Decision clearly made!!! No hesitant and no changing of it. I'm quitting McD by end of this month. I'm going to talk to Ann Nee about it this Friday. My last day of working will be 30th March. I'm done with McD. Will talk about it again after I have talk to Ann Nee aite. Pray that she will willingly let me go.

As for now,I'm heading back to bed. I got a long day ahead later. N I need a lot of brain cell to help me boost my memory functions. =)

PS: You Made Me Think Twice In Loving You. =(




2:07 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009