Helo everybody!!!! How have you been? I miss every single one of you sey!!! So sorry for the delay of updates. Not that I dont have the time or been busy with wadever you have think of,but it was just that I'm addict now. Yes,I'm addicted to Taiwan dramas. Pardon that. =)
Yes2,Taiwan dramas are
LOVED!!! The guys are forever
CUTE!!! =p Hehe!!!! Yes,I'm going
gaga over bunch of guys who are just my fantasy. =p Oh,well. -.-
As promised,I met up with my Dolliez!!! Goodness!! I deadly miss them so much sey!!!
Our meet up place: Vivo City. Time: 3pm.
But as usually lah,it become 430pm instead ehk.
All doesn't matter after meeting each other up. Went for lunch plus dinner at Banquet before cam-whoring somewhere outside with the heavy rain as our backdrop. Best kan?? Haha!! Then we had our Dolliez chit chat session. It was a mix emotions. You name it,we feel it.
Learning Partner. Same Sch & Class For 7 Years
She Love Me BUT I LOVE HER MORE
It Has Been A Long Ride.
Still Loving YOU!!!!
The Dolliez I LOVE!!!We end our Outing with reluctant good-byes. How I wish time would just stop for a moment so that we can continue our chats & crazy moments together. But too bad, that cant happen. Now,just when are we going to have our meet up again? Ayen's bday? My god!! That is like more than 3 weeks away sak!! No2!! Must meet before that arh!! I dont care arh!!!!
The weekdays just pass by with a breeze. With long hours in front of the computer watching KO one and then X-family,I start & end my day with just watching drama at soju.com. How lazy and boring that is. But well,I like it!! Haha!!!
N once in the blue moon,I will be at the McD working for a
pathetic 4hours before heading home and continue watching my dramas. Yah,not forgetting my late supper at the void deck coffee shop with my
Dear closers who never forget me!! I
LOVE you guys!!! =) We can lepak till dawn playing cards sey.
Recently I went out with Darlz Shasha & BF to Kallang Leisure Park. We catch a movie, Be Kind Rewind. It was kinda a funny movie but I deadly want to watch Run Papa Run lah. Louis Koo is staring in that movie sey!! I love him tau!! It was a great outing with them!! I miss them so much sey. N I ate BF nachos.
Member binget jer...=p
With Darlz Shasha While BF keep A look out for the Bus. =)

Oh well,some funny incident happen while we are together. Better keep it within ourselves. Lesson learn.
Crocs is always the best choice of footwear. =)After that,we went to PS. Met Prince & family. Had dinner at Long John Silver then BF & Darlz had to go whereas the rest window shopped at PS. Bought a sandal which Prince chose for me. I was like so touched ehk. Prince can talk lah sey. So happy!!! =D

Prince With Garfield!! He Doesn't Want To Let Go!!

Met Leah,Aysha & Hedy at Raffles Place before heading home. N there was this HOT guy standing right in front of me. Look
SO Chinese but is actually a Malay.
HOT plus CUTE abis!!! Hehe!!
Stop Mas!! I think I'm becoming like a secondary school kid plak! =pBefore going home,met up with Tengku at void deck. It has been a month since we last met!! Tengku was still as rough with me. His stubborn & manja behaviour are still there. =p Lepak till 12am before going back home.
It was a working day on Sunday. Okie arh. Had a few talks with my managers. Well,lessons learned:
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Respect Others If You Want Them To Respect You.
Never Forget Where Your Roots Are.
Waited for Tengku to finish his meeting at 1030pm. It was a 5 hours wait okie. Luckily Phillip & Francis were around to entertain me. I became Francis's PA and Phillip's student for the day. =)
Come Monday,it was a shocking day for me as I received a phone call from NTUC saying that I will be starting to work on Wednesday. Oh,how great!! N I have to sign my letter of Appointment on Tuesday at AMK.
With that,I get Leah to accompany me. It was a long ride but we had fun talking and sharing about the past.
Macam dah lamer tak bbl dgn Leah gytu.N so,today is my 2nd day at work as Admin Assistant. So far,I can cope. Same principal like I practice in McD,
No matter wad that is gonna happen in this job,I'll just see the positive side of it.Kener marah ker,kener maki ker,penat ker,aku akan redha!!! =)It sure bring me a long way in Mcd. N I hope it will too in NTUC.
Okie,I'm going to watch X-Family. Will update soon. See yah. Take care. Muax!!
PS: It's Hard To Put The Feeling Away When You Are Right In Front Of Me.