Hey. I'm back again updating. Not actually updating about my life but just wanna voice out something lah. I was reading someone's blog just now and was pondering over what the person was talking about. Okie let's just name the person Adam and his gerl named Farah.
For those who are very close to me,I think you might know who I'm talking about. But I just want to ensure you that I'm not finding fault with anybody. I'm just stating my opinion. Yes,just an opinion. That's all k. Nothing more. Nothing less. I wont interfere in their relationship anymore. That's a guarantee. =)
Okie back to the topic. As you all know, Adam & Farah are in relationship. As usual, ups & down are unavoidable in a relationship. But sometime I just cant accept the way how Farah is treating Adam. Rules for your guy is just so unacceptable for me.
Okie,maybe some rules are fine. But if you start to control,that is just totally rubbish!! Even way before Farah know Adam, Adam was already a smoker. Yes, a heavy smoker. Even worst than me. You know the type that will go smoke almost every hour. Yes,that kind of heavy smoker. Now that they are r'shp, somehow Farah wants Adam to quit. Okie, quitting is always on a mind of Adam and even me. But quitting is never easy okie.
I know that. I have been through it. N I've tried 4 times. All failed!! Totally fail cause I'm surrounded by smokers everywhere. I don't blame them. It's just that I'm not strong enough. I guess Adam faced the same problem too. Why cant Farah try to understand?
Confiscating his cigarettes? Throwing away his cigarettes? Ensuring he don't have EVEN a stick of cigarettes with him when he is with her? Just what the hell is that sey?!?! It wasn't this bad when they first started. Farah just told him that she wish Adam would quit or cut down.
But now? Wooo... She has become rather unreasonable. Rather only. I know what Farah is doing is for Adam's own good. But I still think Farah shouldn't be reacting this way. He is a smoker even way before he know Farah. Out of love,he tried to quit. I have seen him trying. I know he tried. He tried his very best. He cut down a lot. I really mean a lot. Now if were to compare me & him,I think I smoke even more.
Farah Farah Farah,your love is getting a bit of controlling here. I can understand how much you love him and all but give him time will you. Infact,I strongly believe he will quit. He will. I feel that Farah should accept for who Adam is. I just don't wish Farah will feel as if she has been cheated.
I mean,Let's say Adam really never smoke infront of Farah. Don't even bring any cigarette when he is out with Farah and all,but behind her back Adam actually smoke. Maybe smoke even more than what he usually does. Doesn't that sadden Farah even more?
For a smoker to quit, it needs to come from within. He must be strong. He must have self encouragement, self confident and all. And most importantly, you need to support him. Not trying to confiscate or wadsoever. It is just so wrong.
Okie,I have said enough. Some might think that I don't have a guy,that's why I can say like that. Whatever it is,I have said my piece. I'm not finding fault with Farah. I'm not siding Adam. I'm just stating my opinion. =) Peace!!
10:51 PMY
RETRO!
The Precious: Ratu Masrurah Born: Fourth June My Diamonds: My Family!! =) My Ruby: Anne & Camy My Sapphire: Irfan My Emerald: Rahmat My Pearl: Ijal & Steven
~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~
Micro DVD Player!! A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!! LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!