Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Sunday everyone!!!! Yup2,it's Sunday. My rest day. Susah dapat sey sunday aku rest. Usually,I will be out and all. But today,no plan cause NO money!!! Damn!! I hate it when I'm cash-trapped!!!

Okie,let's just forget about that for a moment. I have few announcement to share involving my loved ones.

First,Tengku finally has received his NS enlistment letter after so long. He got posted to Infantry at Yio Chu Kang. Wait,or is it Lim Chu Kang ehk? Okie,either one lah ehk. I cant remember. He got in together with Hafiz. Yup,one of my McD sibling. So two of my McD sibling will be serving their NS from 13 June onwards. Baik per?!

Now I see no reason for me to continue working at McD. I'm returning my uniform to them soon. Just hope that Mi & Brian will tahan at McD now that most of us are quitting. It wasn't that sad but kinda shocking cause 2 are going not one sey. N why is it must be during this period of time? We have been so close,so bonded then suddenly this news came ehk. Wah!! Btol nyer menguji sey nie. Still,I'm wishing them all the best in NS. N I'm going to make sure we do meet ups at least once a month to get updates from each other. That must happen sey!!!!

Next announcement.....

BF is going to Pass Out in exactly 3 days!! Yes!! 3 days!! His POP is on the 7th May. It has been awhile since I last saw him. Maybe we will meet next weekend,that is if my pay gets in! I'm happy that he is having his POP soon. Macam best gytu kan. N he is posted to Cantonment. Okie,that's fine. =)

I just hope we can meet up soon and listen to all his story during his coming POP and everything. I love it when he tells me about his NS life. Kinda remind me of my Bro when he was serving NS. =)

Next announcement.......

Actually that's it ehk. No more announcement. Haha!!! Raser macam banyak,but cant seems to remember lah. Never mind lah,I will update soon enough when I remember it k.

With that,I stop here cause I actually going to bake Pudding Roti. Macam sedap gytu nampak kat majalah ehk. Gonna give it a try lah. After that,I want to sleep. I woke up at 10am okie.
Byee...

PS: I Miss So Much That I'm Going Crazy!! Damn U!




1:42 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009