Hello Hello everybody!!! =). I'm actually not working today and having class at International Plaza. Since it's lunch time and I'm so full already,I decided to update my blog ehk.
Well,a number of unexpected events has been happening. Some are such a dissapointment and some bring smiles to my face.
Well,me & Leah went on 'grocery' shopping on Sunday night. She has high craving for so many food. We even made up stories about how our life would be if Me,Leah,Pyja & Ayen all stayed in one house. It's just make me smile thinking about all the possible situation me & Leah has made up. Whether it will come true or not,let's just wait till we are 30 aite. Why 30? Cause we made a pact. If none of us are married by the age of 30,we are going to get a house and live together happily. But I got a strong feeling it wont come true. My gerls are so happy in their love life now. Well,atleast two of them are. =)
N yah,Leah has praised me for making the Best Bread Pudding IN JURONG!!! =p. Yup2,the bread pudding I made was a success. It was gone in less than 24 hours ehk. Well,it does take alot of effort ehk.
Since all misunderstang between involved parties has been resolved,I decided to meet up with Leah & Ayen at town while waiting for Pyja to end work. It was a happy meet up. N I was damned hungry during that meet up. So had dinner at KFC. Crack up with laughter every single minutes. N as usual,when we meet up,silly & mepek things all come up in our mind. Our conversation evolve about things that are not supposed to be said in public.
N one 'great' idea came to our mind. It all started with passport pictures we have took over the pass few years. So,a family tree was made up ehk. All were laughing uncontrollably when it was done. Perangai smua mcm siak ehk. Macam-macam jer smua. We head back home around 10pm as both me & Pyja are working morning the next day. =)
Well,as usual,once we meet up,it's so difficult to go.
Celebrating Mum's Day was the BEST!!! Has a BIG HUGE gathering at Grandma's house at Bukit Panjang. All were there except for Bapak Safiee & Uncle Jamal. We prayed together before reciting the yassin and then off for makan2!!! Makan was the best part. Each family brought an dish each,so it was like a pot-luck tingy. I made the Bread Pudding ehk. N I got so many compliments sey. They love my Bread Pudding. =)
After eating,it was cousin gossip time!!!! The older cousin were all together gossiping and teasing each other. It was a great moments!!!
I Love Family Gathering Lah!!!Then on Sunday,it was just a small celebration with my family. We had dinner at Swensen as there was a promotion going on. The sibling bought for Mum Roses & lily. =) We also bought for her Dark Chocolate Truffle Cake from The Royals. She was delighted. It was a happy occasion. =D
Working has been okie lately. Not so much fuss. But ever since I start work,my day will always end before 11pm ehk and start at 7am. It will be consistent nyer!!!! You wont get any reply from me if you msg me after 11pm unless it's really urgent. =)
Okie lah,my teacher is here. Update soon again!!!! Btw,celebrating ain's bday later with addition person,Fyza & Emy!!! Cant wait!!! See yah..
Till then..
PS: Getting Ur Msg Always Make Me Smile. =)