Helo everybody!!! I'm back!!! Hehe!!! Okie,I know it has been like 3 weeks since I left this blog uncared for. I'm not doing it purposely of course. I was busy plus tired plus lazy. Just imagine that. =p
Definitely so many thing have been happening this three long weeks. Mostly I enjoyed myself so much but on certain days,I do feel kinda low and down. But being me,I will always turn it to a positive situation. =).
What's life if you are living it in a negative way?With so much that has happened,I'm just gonna share the ones that I truely madly deeply enjoyed most!!! First stop,Sharinna's Birthday. I had to work, so I went to Bedok alone. N since they arrive there at 12nn,I was the one assigned to buy her bday cake. Okie,so I did. But on the way there,they called me several times asking to buy some extra stuff.
I was like a lost cat at at Bedok ehk. I was looking for cake shop,ATM,an Optic and taxi stand. Lucky for me,I saw Prima's Deli next to an Optic. That was a victory for me. Finding the ATM was next,I walked around for 15 minutes before finding one. N within that 15 minutes,I found Munchy Donuts!!!! Of course I got to purchase that!! My fav sey!! Furthermore,I know Tengku will love it! =)
So I have a big box of Donut & cake walking around Bedok finding ATM & taxi stand. Luckily I manage to find an ATM machine next to a taxi stand. So off I went to East Coast Park to meet my McD siblings!!! Arrived,quickly changed to beach wear in the tent and off I swim in!! Best!!! =)
It was a fun-filled day eventhou there was a lil hiccups here and there. But I did enjoy it! We went to play pool at Parkway. We were kinda late. We miss our last train. =). N we actually run ehk. So we find bus 30. N we run
AGAIN chasing after the last bus. We failed. Then we saw 197 which was also the last bus. Yes,you guess it right. We run after it again. This time we made it.
God! We were panting so hard ehk. N I estimated we all lose 3kg that day. Haha!!! =p. After reaching Jurong,we had supper at 907 and lepak till 5am before all returns home. Memorable moments with my McD siblings!!! Well,I did took some pictures there. Kinda of forgetful cause we never bring our DigiCam ehk.
Bodoh!!!!
The 12 Donuts we Munch!!! Tengku Ate 4!!
The Birthday Gerl!!! =)
The Guy & The Gerl. =)
Munch Munch Munch!!!
Ish!! Rabak Sak!!! Tak Bleh Tgk!! Nnt Pyja MARAH!!!!
Munching Again!!! Non-stop!!!
Look At The Family Belly!!! Haha!! Anak Dah 4 sak deknie!!
That's me with the Birthday Gerl!!! =)
Abg Hafiz with cool Shades!!!
My Bros!!! My Two Irritating & Degil Bros!!!____________________________________________________________
Now that I have start work,I spent less time with my Lil Bro. Sometime I miss him so much sey!!! Then one night,he came in and we gurau2 on my bed ehk. We tickle2 each other and all. N yah we took some pictures too. God!! I love My Lil Bro!!! Muax!!
N He Loves Me Too!!! =)
Love The Fact That He Love Me!!!_____________________________________________________
Another great thing happened as outing to Fad's chalet. It was a blast!!! I love it!! The beach,the companies,my McD friends were mostly there. Words describe much. But it was a great day!! I love it!! My pictures show all the happiness!!!
The McD Siblings!!! Yeah!!! Some missing thou. 


I'm one of them! They treat me just like a Bro!
The Guys I Love. =)________________________________________________________
Went to KK hospital on Wednesday with Mak,Nenek Mok & Parents. My cousin was warded due to asthma. Met Adek & Hedy there. N so we decided to have supper at Al-Azhar. Damn!! It was packed!!!!! But I dont care cause I was hungry!!! =p


Muker drg bulat!!! =p___________________________________________________
Since it was Labour Day on 1st May,I decided to have slumber party at Pyja's house!!! Me & Leah met at 1115pm and off we went to Pyja's crib!! At first we can tahan ah. Then by 3am,Pyja fall asleep followed by me at 4am. Leah was all alone watching VCD. She slept at 6am I guess. At 7am,she woke us up.
We chit chat for a moment before taking a showering and off we went to Pioneer Mall for breakfast. Shoik!!! Never happened in the history on my Frenship with Leah. We were never able to make for breakfast sey. That was the 1st time in our 15 years of friendship ehk. =)
Reached home at about 1130am and slept till 4pm ehk. Wah!! Best!! =)
Pardon The Burukness!! Kater tdo sey,mesti lah burok kan. =p
I Love The Breakfast. =D_______________________________________________________
Met up with Prince on Friday. I love him more & more. N he still call me "Ti" not Mama Siti ehk. I'm still teaching. Not going to give up ehk. He is so adorable tau. I enjoy the time we spend together. I love it when he pulls my hands and ask me to carry him. Cair sey part tu. =p
My Prince Irfan Azhary. That cheek I Love!!
He Was Calling Me 'Ti' When I Snap This Pic.
Come Mama Siti Kiss. =X
Our Khayal Moments!!! Hehe!!!K lah. Dead Beat!! Update again tmr when I wake up. I still have some more to blog about. =) Wait k.
Till Then...
PS: Hate It When You Lose Your Temper At Me. =(