Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm so happy!!!! Guess why? Faster lah..Faster guess....Hehe!! Okie,cant figure it out kan. Well,it's because I had the BEST BEST BEST Sentosa outing yesterday!!!! I love it so much and nothing can ever replace the fun & joy I had yesterday. Pictures are not with me. But you can kindly go to Dearie's blog and have a look there.

There were a total of 12 people. My 5 HCD, Isha, Fyza, Tengku, Emy, Ayul, Iwan, Kecik & Zul (Bujang Senang). It was just so kecoh!!! Be it in the sea or in the bus or while walking or even just lepak-ing at our beach mats. I feel so tired just laughing & laughing with Leah and the rest. But Zul,a guy I just knew from Leah,he make me laugh hard!!! He can layan all my lame-ness jokes and better still making silly comments and behaviour.

Seriously ah,I can just laugh while updating this post sey!!! Emy & gang were great people too. We played ball game in the sea and I get all excited. The rest were just so irrtated with my behaviour ehk. But I don't care. They had a good laugh as well. My HCD were great!!! Our 'gurauan berkasih' never ends.

Most unforgetable moments were at 7-eleven. Zul with his spasm acts,Leah with her cramp face & Ain with her forever ever loving blur acts. Haha!!! Even there and then,I laugh and laugh like mad!!! Zul trigger my laughing gas with his spasm act! Haha!!!

Interesting fact,guess where Zul stay? Faster guess!!! He live just a level up from Ain's house. Which means,Zul & Ain are neighbours but there don't know about it till Leah told them. Dorang jalan tutop mata lah sebab tu tak tau. =p

Beach moments were also great with Emy & gang & also Tengku. They are such GEREK nyer kakis!!!! I Love them!!! It's a pity Fyza didnt join in the fun at the beach side. She deadly doesnt want to go down the sea. Nevermind,she did help us with taking care of the belonging with Zul. =)

Even Lil Isha went down the sea. Cute budak tu. Gembira dier bermandi manda ehk. The only worst part was the going home sey. Toilets were full!!! Shower side has such a super duper long Q. So end up,me & Leah shared the same cubicle. =p Luckily our bluetooth was on,we can get dress easily with bumping into each other. =)

Trip in the Sentosa bus was a kecoh ones. Zul with his spasm act again! Leah with her greatest attempts to capture pictures. Ain & Pyja with their 'arguing' chatting. N Fyza with her always cool behaviour. Well,me? I'm the Master in making them laugh at even the slightest thing they did. =p

Easy said lah,that Sentosa trip was The Best, The Most Enjoyable, The Most Kecorable, The Most Happening!!!! Can we have a repeat? Hehe!!!

Another event that worth updating is the day we celebrated Ain's 20th Birthday. It was great!! All planned well. With Pyja bringing in the cake from Secret Recipes. N Fyza & Emy joining us after so long. It was fun fun fun fun!!!!!

The cam-whoring moments were great. each Dolliez has just got so many comments at ever single pictures taken!!! But I'm sure everone wont forget what Myza said,"Korang nak buat pose mcm ner,muker vogue atau muker ***?'' Hearing that,all started to laugh out loud sey!!! Even Emy laugh at that conversation!! Haha!!!

Oh,god!! Is this just great or what sey? Everything is going smoothly for the Dollies. N now,even Fyza & Emy are with us. How great is that sey? I'm always happy if all of us could gather and chat. It's always fun!!! Always!!

My relationship with Dollies is smooth. But I'm miss my relationship with BF lah. Sumpah sey,it has been a long time since me & BF chat on phone till dawn!! It has been a long time since me & BF sms each other without any real purpose. N of course,I miss going out with BF & Shasha. Give me reasons to why all this are happening? Busy? No time?

I guess it must be me. I'm just not putting in effort to call BF up,to sms BF or even going out together!! I'm just not putting any effort!!!! It will always be BF who call or sms me. It will always be BF who ask me out. But me? I did NOTHING!!!

Oh BF,I'm so sorry about this. I promise I will make our friendship better. I dont wish to lose you cause you are my bestfriend!!!

BF,let's meet up soon enough k. Maybe after I come back from my KL trip this week. =)

Okie lah. The Teacher is here. Got to go!!!

Till then..

PS: Bumping Into You Was The Best Thing That Happen That Night!!! =)




12:48 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009