Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hello everybody!!! Yup,I'm back on time. I have always wanted to have a weekly update on my blog and I will try my very best to do it aite. So please be patient readers. =)

Sadly,this week isn't that as great & happening as the previous week. Well,life is like a roller coaster mah,sometime you go all the way UP and sometime you go all the way DOWN!!! Now it's more like DOWN for me ehk.

To start off,life at work has been rather HELL!!! Free-free dorang pijak kepala aku ehk. So my true colour has come out for work. I'm a no pushover ehk. If you want me to do your work,give me your pay. I will do it for you okie. If not,don't bother talking or persuading me. I will turn a deaf ear just for you..

Then to add on to my misery,I FAIL my Excel Expert exam. Like what the hell ehk!!! I was totally disappointed with myself. Eh,I'm an Admin Student sey. Fail MS Excel? Mcm BULLSHIT sey!!! After exam,I thought of going out with some of my Dollies. But none could make it so I went to JP for some window shopping before going home and have a good nap.

Was waken up by shocking news and off I went to BB. It's not solved yet. But I really wish that she will really think through it. It kinda sadden me cause I know she is so determine to do it. I just cant help but feel sad. I have been having restless night just thinking about it. I still cant accept the fact that she doesn't want it.

Final decision will be made on Monday. So I hope maybe by then she change her mind or what. I'm just praying she will really change her mind.

Went for dinner with some friends on Friday at Ramen Ten. It was a great dinner. Laughter & jokes were all shared out!!! After which,I went to meet Anne. She finish work at 10pm. Seeing her work make me feel pity for her sey. B!! Dah lah,jgn keje. Jager Naufal jer.

Lepak with her & Khai. Cool dude I must say. Speaking the LONDON ehk. But he is a nice guy lor. Macam can click gytu ehk....Alah,dgn smua org pon aku click sey.

As for yesterday,it was a great outing with my McD sibling. Went to Beach Road with them to get their NS stuff. Ezat & Afuu were BOTAK!! Afuu body was kinda fit!! Ezat didn't stop telling me all his story in camp. That bro of mine!! Hehe!!! N yah!! We,Brotherz,have an anniversary date!! Haha!! It's 28 June 08!! Baik pe!!

We didn't think of it till Mi brought it up. I was talking about HCDs anniversary and Mi said "Eh,kiter Brotherz tak der annierversary ehk?". Then all start to crack our brain for dates. When we get close? When was our 1st outing? It was Afu who suggested this date.

Coincidently,it has the number 8 as well ehk. Dolliez Date is 8 Jan 08. Brotherz Date is 28 Jun 08. 8 seems to be my lucky number. =)

Kak Lia,Abg Farid & Prince joined us too. We went to play pool at Jurong East after having dinner at Beach Road. I pity Prince. He wants to join in with us to play pool but he wasn't allow. Reason? No kids below 16 years old!!! Damn!!

So he went to play arcade with his parent while I play pool with the rest. I'm loving this game more & more lah!!! =)

Kak Lia called. They wanted to go home. Rush down to meet them. N Prince ran to me when he saw me sey!!! Cute-ness!!! I Love Him lah!!! Hehe!!! Then he keeping kissing me!! Alamak,cair lah aku!!! Prince Prince... Nasib lah kau sorang jer anak sedare aku kat S'pore ehk... =)

N yah,Ezat & Afu are going to book in later at 9pm. So yah,next week then I meet them lor. =)

Just look at this picture. My Two Broz!!!
This is the Manja One. Tak bleh aku tegur sikit. Mesti merajok sampai aku kene pujok ehk. But he always make me happy. =)
This is the Defiance one!! Slalu nak melawan jer!! But I know he loves me!! =)

As for today,I'm not going out lah. I'm feeling so feverish and the flu is hell!!! So I'm going to stay home and rest.

Met up with Imi. But it wasn't a great one. We didn't talk much. But his lil actions make me melts. Always knowing what I want to order and eat. God!! I just love him sey. I know that there some there for you,Someone that will see that you are worth. She will be an undiscovered treasure on this earth.

Luck is like a chameleon..

Give it a little time and it will surely change..
This is how I describe my luck right now..

Up and down is very common in LIFE..
There are good and bad times..

So I will still go through this LIFE
whatever it takes..


Till then...

PS: Your Tiny Actions Melts Me.





1:41 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009