Sabar2,before I update..Look at this guy...Haha!! Amcm? Ok tak bdk nie? Hehe!!! One of my 4 Broz!!!! Nie paling manjer & paling naughty!!!! Hehe!!! Y am I talking about him? Hehe!! I still find it funny about what is happening between him & her... =p
Helo everybody!!! Long no time no see ehk... Hehe!!! Okie2,my fault. I have abandon this blog for too long that people are already asking me to update. Not only have I been rather busy but also I was going through a rough emotions for the past weeks. =(. Now let's get back to what you people have miss out in my life.
But before that,let's just share the birthday celebration we had for our Hydrolic Dollie. It was just a small affair as most of the HCDs were unable to make it. So left me,Anne & Camy to make it all happen. We make plans with her guy and it all went smoothly. She totally didnt expect us to turn up at her house ehk. Hehe!!!
N so it was great. A
mini affair but a
HUGE impact in HCDs life. =). What happen that night was something none of us could forget. Even Zul Bonjazky was there. It was a happy happy happy day. =)
It Has Been Four Years Since We Last Celebrated Her Birthday. =p
A Wild Night That Shouldn't Have Happen. Haha!!!_______________________________________________
The following week night was a
GRAND affair. Maybe it was GRAND cause I've been a loyal member of the HCDs. Haha!!! =p.
Okie,prasan jer tu... =pBut indeed,it was a
GRAND affair sey. I really really really have to thank my
HCDs,1)
Glamorous Dollie for being the
MASTERMIND of the affair
2)
Bonafide Dollie for being the
co-ordinator and getting everything ready
3)
Hydrolic Dollie for letting me get
ready at her house after work
4)
Cyclone Dollie for turning up eventhou you
end work late that night
5)
Elegant Dollie for making the affair a
JOYFUL event
I'm loving my HCDs gerls larh!!! Can I say that I don't need a man cause I think it's enough I have them lah.....=p
Aper mau lelaki beb.... Haha!!!!
This year birthday was a special one cause I didnt get any birthday cakes. But I've gotten 12 delicious donut from
The Donut Factory. =) My fav I will say.... Pyja told me the M&M on the donuy stated Happy Birthday Mas.
But Sumpah,I cant figure it out sey. =p Korang try lah figure out ehk.... =)
N so I was asked to stand on the chair while they sing me a birthday song. If you happen to be at
Lau Pa Sat on the 6th June 08,I'm sure you can see me standing on the chair while a bunch of crazy people singing Birthday song. =). Hehe!! It was a funny thing ah.
Aku diri kene diri atas kerusi sak!!! Malu dok!!!! Nasib lah birthday ONCE a year jer sey.....
N yah,my Birthday present was a
Golden Nike Bag & Shoe. =). The bag are from my Mcd Sibling while the shoe is from my HCDs lor.
I love it to the core nyer sey!!!! Hehe!! Actually I hinted alot of thing to Camy but they get this for. Macam totally unexpected sey.. N to get a Nike bag from my McD sibling..Tu lagy Terkejot sak!!! Francis pon masok share lah sey!!!
I WAS A HAPPY GERL THAT NIGHT!!! =) 
Tapy too bad ah,happy moments don't last forever beb!!!! Ryo aka Fahmy started the
sabothebirthdaygerl havoc ehk!!!!! N so,all the wadever cream from the donut they put it on my face sia!!! I wanted to run but couldn't cause the boys surrounded me!!!
Aper lagy..Free2 aku kene sabo ehk..... Just look at the picture below ehk... Thanks to Mr Ryo & Mr Ezat for being the
MASTERMIND in this!!!
Jager krg!! Birthday korang aku tak kasi belas kasihan nyer!!!
Please ehk Mija..Jgn nk step tolong..Kau pons amer jgk ehk.. Haha!!!! =p
The Birthday was excited at every single moment. My character is like that ah. Big size,big age but small at heart. I get very excited when I get the birthday present,the donuts and all the birthday cards. I was a happy gerl that night. Really ah!! Happy giler!!!
All thanks to my HCDs gerls!!!! Love you gerls To the CORE lah sey!!!!
Ah!! This are all the DEVIL that night!!!! Lagy2 si BOTAK Casper tu!!! Bikin aku darah up jer that night. But I love him the most among them lah. My Lil Bro tu.... =) Dah Masok NS. Emy & Epul was also great that night. They make it more happening with their remarks that makes us all laugh out loud!! N Ryo was like a fren I knew that day tapy member macam dah lamer kenal aku ehk... It was a great night. A night I wont forget in this lifetime....

A major surprise happened after I kena Sabo.
My Darlings came!!! Yup2,Shasha & Rahmat was the GOH.
I was damned surprise!!! BF told me he cant join as he was on duty that night and end his duty at 8am the next morning. I was indeed disappointed cause I wanted BF to join us so much sey. But then,I understand lor.
Member police mah... Commitment..His apprearance with Shasha make me an even much much happy person!!! N they bought for me a
Doraemon Keychain which I hang on my mirror and a
Lil Doraemon teddy. It is placed on my bed. Oh,yah!! BF & Shasha bought a box of Chocolate from Chocz. =). Love it!!

It was rather emotional when reading the birthday cards. Near to tears.. tapy tetap maintain beb. Image mesti mau jager!!! Haha!!
The Birthday Card From My McD Sibling. I Love It!!! =)
Seksa dok bukak present drg!! Wrap pakai trash beg!!! Nabei!!!
Yesh!! He is Part of HCDs Associated. He Is A Great Company!!! =)
My Lil Bro & Emy!!! =) Rindu aku dgn dier......
Just look at this
BIG balloon which they buy for me... But it seems I was not fated to hold it for along time cause it flew way up high in the sky the moment I hold it for less than 5 mins. =(. N guess what Pyja said when the balloon flew away...
"Actually aku dah expect nie akan jady."Yes,that is wad she said sey. I know lah I'm a bit of clumsy but I did not purposely do it sey. I still regret okie.


In all,the 20th Birthday celebration was indeed a
GRAND & JOYFUL event. It is something totally beyond my imagination. Love all Those who attend it. =)
_____________________________________________________
Nevrtheless,the celebration with my family was also a great one. We went to Mad Jack and it was a nice dinner ah. =)
Happy Eating Time For Birthday Gerl.
The Dinner!!
The One & Only Omar Family.... =)
Dad & Lil Bro. Cute-ness..._______________________________________________
After all the celebration,it was time for Farewell.... I did a small farewell affair for my Broz,Ezat & Afu, who was going NS.
N I'm miss them deadly right now!!! Everyday without fail,I will msg them at 930pm asking them to have a good rest. They do call me up & msg me. It can bring me to tears sey. It's a routine now to msg them.
My Bro,My Love. Hehe!!!
The ladies who were there!!!!!
My Broz who I'm Missing deadly now.... Macam ner agak nyer drg!!!
My Bro... Nvr expected us to be like this... =)
Their 1st book out will be on 28th June 08. I'm counting down to that day. I want to hug my Broz. I love them so much sey. Mimi & I kept taking about them when we went lepak two nights ago. =). Yes,we do miss them very much!!!! =(
__________________________________________________
Well,as for now,just enjoy the picture I took with my Prince aite. Nie baru Prince aku nie!!! =)


____________________________
With so much that is happening,life is indeed getting better and better. But I'm not putting too much hope on anything cause I know it is almost impossible for anything to happen between us. I can move on with life but I would prefer to have him in my life. Hoping & praying that one day he can really see who love him more. Who deserve his love more.If you think I'm talking about Firhan,then you are wrong. Now that's a new guy that capture my heart. He is even worst than Firhan sey cause loving him is 10 times harder. But his care & concern makes me fall for him. His name is Halimi Aka Imi. Yes,this is not his real name. A name I Created for him. So I can blog freely without people knowing who he is. =)K lah,I guess that's enough. Im dead beat. I want to rest. See you again. =)
PS: Now it's all about you!! =)