Hey!! I'm back again updating!!!
Please do read my previous post before reading this ehk. =)Since it's the
LAST day of the month. Just wanna type some stuff that I feel strongly about.
So much has happened in August 08. N I must say,it wasn't all good lah ehk. All my relationship with everybody is deteriorating. I'm just not like who I'm used to be. I'm not sure whether it's 'THAT' incident which happened is the reason why I have changed. As you know,Pretending has always been my BEST Forte. Not all will notice this change in me. Only those who are really close & really understand me will notice it. I'm not asking to be noticed of what-so-ever lah ehk. I'm fine living in this kind of life. In fact,I'm used to it. Pretending to be happy so that people around me will be happy too. Seeing my Loved Ones happy makes me feel better. Someone once said,"What is happening are all fated to happen." Well,it is true. But sometime I just cant accept what has already been fated to happen to me. I totally don't think I deserve to go through what I'm going through. It is just total injustice done to me!!!It's a pity something bad has to happen before we could become close once again. Whatever it is,I'm just treasuring what we have now before you embark into a new relationship with a NEW someone. "Only True Friends Stay". A quote I will never forget.Aku nak tengok je saper btol2 aku nyer True Friend. N who is worthy to be my True Friend. Well,kau kater aku macam tak wujud kan. If that is what you want,I can show you that I don't exist lor. I will always fulfill what people want. N since that is what you want,I shall give to you aite. Don't blame me. I'm just fulfilling what you want. =)In actual fact,I'm just tired of life. Nothing good has been happening that can lift up my soul again. Each day I just make myself tired so that I can sleep at night. Still, I do wake up in the middle of the night thinking what have I done to deserve something like this from people around me.Kalau ikot kan hati & perasaan, dah lamer aku hilang kan diri dari semua org. But thinking about what that someone said,I just cant bring myself to doing it. I've been relying on that someone too much nowadays. N I'm scared that if one day he were to go away,who will I turn to?Ntah lah ehk.. Whatever it is,Life has to go on. Pretend jer lah all that is happening wont be affecting myself. Ramadhan starts tomorrow. Hope that I can find peace in this month. So people,till den aite..Take care.
PS: Just how are you doing?